Sign in to follow this  
appraiserfl

I just bought these two prints for my office, what you all think?

B-E-A-U-tiful appraiserfl! Those are going to look great in your office. :ok:

B-E-A-U-tiful appraiserfl! Those are going to look great in your office. :ok:

Thanks Louvert! I think I will dedicate a wall for related artwork, but its soo hard not to fill that wall up all at once! I think I am good for late war german aircraft now and will try and find some earlier paintings, but I gotta pace myself, lol

I really love how Berryman portrayed a historically accurate scene in the final curtainl!

I am doing my best to resist buying these

http://www.russellsmithart.com/Small%20pages/WingedValor.htm

http://www.russellsmithart.com/Small%20pages/Starting%20Line.htm

Edited by appraiserfl

Those are fantastic. I'm hoping to remodel a workshop/garage in the next year or two into a real man-cave, and I'm going with an aviation theme, combo WWI and WWII, and some posters like that would definitely fit right in once I get around to decorating the place. Nice find.

appraiserfl, I say go for that next pair as well. You can never have too much fine artwork about, IMHO. I feel the same way towards good books too.

you have excellent taste appraiserfl, the artwork is superb, although definitely out of my price range!

I went to duxford flying legends this year, & got a few pictures - nothing special, but not bad theyre dotted all around my living room. I'l take a pic of them, & post it later,

Maybe this would be a good idea for a new topic - whats on your walls? grin.gif

Beautiful prints! I remember that first print quite well. Back in the old RBII days, someone made a patch for CM1.1 (the ancient file manager for date based patches in Red Baron) that changed the stock black and white photos into gorgeous color paintings. I believe I set that print to be the main screen.

Thanks for the quick trip back to the late 1990's! I enjoyed it!

appraiserfl, good selections you've made. Good for you sir! I am remodeling my little "beer" room and plan on displaying my humble collection on it's walls. I'm inspired by OFF to try a wall mural. Alas, I lack the talent. I still may give it a go. :drinks: