Sign in to follow this  
serverandenforcer

New phone

So I decided to take a trip to my local T-Mobile store yesterday and came back with a brand new Samsung Vibrant. I have to say, it is one of the best phones I've ever had. Very quick with getting me what I need, it has a cool text feature called swype where you just drag your finger across the touch screen keyboard to write a message (which is what I'm doing for this post), it behaves exactly like an iPhone, battery life is probably the longest I've ever seen, and it's super light (I almost feel like I could break it). The only downside is that it comes with "Dances with Smurfs". However the color depth on the screen is amazing. I highly recommend this phone to anyone who doesn't want an iPhone. It's that freaken good.

Oh, it also comes with a mobile TV... which I haven't tried yet, but you have to pay an additional $10 a month for that.

Edited by serverandenforcer

I know its too late but you should have picked it up during Father's Day weekend when all phones were free. I picked up 4 new phones for the clan.

I know its too late but you should have picked it up during Father's Day weekend when all phones were free. I picked up 4 new phones for the clan.

Samsung Vibrant just came out on the 21st.

Is it me, or does it some like the marketing people's wells have run dry? Names like "Vibrant" really just seem uninspired. Looking at the names for phones, cars, and so on, I just get the feeling that they only approve familiar, dull, simple names. I bet we could pick a better name in this thread in one day than they did. Of course, we don't have the overpaid research department with all sorts of meaningless stats to back up our choices.

I have totally missed out on the Phone thing I'm afraid.

Way too many gadgets...I just wanna make and receive phone calls...but even that has freakin' apps to do that now!!

Hate the bloody things