Sign in to follow this  
Over50

Phase 4 - ETA?

I've done a cursory scan of a number of threads and didn't come across it, and not being a regular, was wondering if a ETA (rough estimate) been mentioned for Phase 4?

Hi Guys,

P4 is a long way off yet and is still in deep development nevermind any testing phase and beta.

It will be a standalone product and will not be an expansion of P3.

HTH

WM

I've done a cursory scan of a number of threads and didn't come across it, and not being a regular, was wondering if a ETA (rough estimate) been mentioned for Phase 4?

I think it's due out tomorrow... err... wait.. maybe The Day After Tomorrow... hey, wasn't that a movie about the end of the .... jeeze, I hope we get it done before that happens!! What is it 2012... 2112? One of those...

:grin:

Seriously though... there is no ETA, no dates.... nothing, but I can say we are working on it. It is happening... The Happening... that's another movie, isn't it? I should stop now.

OvS

At least you didn't mention "Inception" and tell us it is a dream......

.......really though, I am so consumed with P3 that P4 is not even much of a thought.

Ah, question asked, question answered! Many thanks...

:cool: I still have so mush to do in P-3 that I hope it doe nt come around till Xmas :grin:

If my definition of "deep development" is the same as theirs, I wouldn't--and don't--expect P4 this year. Mind you, this is my opinion only and based on nothing official.

Ditto, JFM - I also believe, that they are working on another good step forwards.

When you see, how much better P3 is compared to P2, and that this took about 2 years to achieve,

I would expect the same time or even a bit more for the next good step.

They are not men for half baked stuff. So I am sure for myself, that we can expect something great.

And that we will have to show some patience.

And: I am flying a lot, but I haven't yet flown in all German Jastas; I haven't flown Campaigns in all

interesting aircraft; I haven't flown enough for the British or French or Americans.

I may just be ready with all this, when it comes to the release of P4. That's what I call 'good timing'.

Edited by Olham

Well, if that's the case and P4 will only be out next year I will have to upgrade my computer again. Ag' no.

M

Maybe, Morris - updated sims request updated rigs. C'est la vie!