Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Churchill in UFO cover-up

Those were actually sightings of Phase 4. Clearly the government had no choice but to classify the information or else the general public would go mad for details.

Hellshade

Those were actually sightings of Phase 4. Clearly the government had no choice but to classify the information or else the general public would go mad for details.

Hellshade

Eheheh!

UFOs, Politicians and the Summer Hole

In summer, when the politicians go on holidays, there are not enough news, as we all know; the press

call it the "summer hole".

And every summer happens the same: the agencies dig in the old news piles to produce something

about UFOs.

So it's clear how the UFOs appear and leave: through a variant of the "wormhole", the "summer hole".

Thinking about the lack of good news in summer brought me to this conclusion:

when only bad news are good news for the press and media, and no bad news come up, when the

politicians are on holidays - could it then be, that the politicians are doing all the bad things on earth?

Oh, and here is one of those UFOs the Allied pilots might have spotted on their raids:

http://www.newlaunches.com/archives/the_retro_horten_229_stealth_fighter_recreated.php

Well, not really Olham..these have come to light merely because of the 'Freedom of Information act'...which means the government have no choice, but to release it.

Interestingly..all future sightings will not be known about, because the Ministry of Defence intend to keep the reports for only 30 days...then destroy them...rather than allow them into the public domain....... plenty of scope for a 'cover up' story there methinks :grin:

There is something to it all I think. You would think me mad if I explained.

There is something to it all I think. You would think me mad if I explained.

I'm not worried. I figure any race of beings (real or imagined) smart enough to be able to traverse vast reaches of space to get to us either has no ill intent or is smart enough to realize they don't need to attack us. Just wait another century or two and we'll destroy ourselves. Then they can have the planet all to themselves without even putting up a fight.

Unless of course they are just waiting for there to be a certain number of us (say, 8 billion) so they can begin harvesting us for food. :blink:

Hellshade

Don't panik! (Douglas Adams)

It was interesting to see the reason he gave for covering up- that if UFOs were ratified, it would destroy people's faith in the church.

T'would certainly give the Synod something to debate, instead of the question of Women bishops-lol

Recently too I saw a Discovery program where an earth -like planet has been found.

What also amuses me too, is that whenever the subject is presented in the media, there is always a comical input - references to little green men or invading Martians etc.

Almost like a nervous reaction to a subject we are frightened to really get serious about?

Well- seriously - to think we are alone in the Universe has got to be the most arrogant stance of all time!

I personally think that the aliens have already found us. However they were looking for other intelligent life in the universe and, judging by what they saw, decided to keep looking. :blink:

Hellshade

No, it were those Vril Haunebu whatever flying disks from the Nazis:

http://www.myvideo.d...ebu_Flugkreisel

another in english

http://www.myvideo.d...es_sie_Wirklich

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/3356129/Ufo_des_3_Reichs_Ufo_Abschuesse

:lol: :lol:

God there's tons about this rubbish, on the 'net :blink:

Greetings,

Catfish

Edited by Wels

Yes, we humans are incredibly arrogant...In fact, that seems to me to be our biggest trait as a species.

I often wonder, that if alien life is advanced enough to travel across space and time...what possible interest would they have in a bunch of semi-evolved Monkeys?