Sign in to follow this  
Mizuez

Bad knee-board map

Here is my problem. Its been like this since I installed the game

Any ideas

post-56198-006346400 1281053798.jpg

I've had that before. Do you have FSAA turned on? Try turning it off.

Also, if you have your renderer set to HW and T+L switch it to HW only.

I've had that before. Do you have FSAA turned on? Try turning it off.

Also, if you have your renderer set to HW and T+L switch it to HW only.

Hey Jedi, Thanks for the reply

I am running AF on windows 7 with an nvidea so in order to get the game to work, FSAA is off and i am in HW mode only, no TL. My friend also has win7, but he has an ATI and runs with no problems. Any way, just hopping i can fix it with out buying a new card.

I didnt find away to fix it at the time - but as I needed a new card went the ATi route - but thats not to say there isnt a fix for it.

I didnt find away to fix it at the time - but as I needed a new card went the ATi route - but thats not to say there isnt a fix for it.

I've done some looking around as well. It seams Nvidea just doesn't like Falcon and you have to baby it to get it to work right. This seams to be a normal win7 and Nvidea issue. I plan to upgrade to an ATI and that should fix all my problems.

I've done some looking around as well. It seams Nvidea just doesn't like Falcon and you have to baby it to get it to work right. This seams to be a normal win7 and Nvidea issue. I plan to upgrade to an ATI and that should fix all my problems.

The problem is the Win7 64 nVidia drivers. Between 169.99 and 260.99 nVidia started dropping Dx5 and Dx7 support for older games.

With the 260.99 driver they started to bring some support back.

If you are using FreeFalcon5 or OpenFalcon. you can still use it with the Win7 260.99 nVidia driver by renaming FF5.exe to Falcon4AF.exe