Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

OFF videos are now on the official TrackIR website

Whoot! Now Over Flanders Fields has two videos posted on the TrackIR official website on the supported products page! Hopefully that will give our favorite WWI flight sim more exposure and draw in a few more fans.

Here is the link to the site so you can see the videos they posted.

http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/03-enhanced-games/game-over-flanders-fields.html

Thanks to CJ for pointing out that the TrackIR site had no video to represent OFF:BH&H. Well done sir. :drinks:

Hellshade

:salute:Can't believe it's taken this long to get some videos on their site. Thais was brought up over a year ago and nothing was doen.. Well done, HS!

Whoot! Now Over Flanders Fields has two videos posted on the TrackIR official website on the supported products page! Hopefully that will give our favorite WWI flight sim more exposure and draw in a few more fans.

Here is the link to the site so you can see the videos they posted.

http://www.naturalpo...ers-fields.html

Thanks to CJ for pointing out that the TrackIR site had no video to represent OFF:BH&H. Well done sir. :drinks:

Hellshade

Nice job...I viewed videos on the TrackIR website last year before making the decision to buy TrackIR to play OFF, and wondered why we weren't represented on their website. Nice video, Hellshade. Wish I had the time to learn how to make make decent vidoes, but have learned a lot by viewing yours.

Great job Hellshade thanks.

Aye Rabu many things have been pointed out unfortunately we are flat out trying to make P4.

Aye Rabu many things have been pointed out unfortunately we are flat out trying to make P4.

Please don't miss understand me... there have been other, earlier, excellent videos besides Hellshades, I just don't understand why they haven't accepted any in the past for showing. Anyway, glad there are some excellent ones now!

Cheers!

A very good step forward in marketing THE WW1 air combat sim available!

Great job, Hellshade!

:good:

And that's exactly what I would prefer all of the Devs were doing. Only you guys can make P4 a reality. I appreciate the laser like focus on making the best even better. :salute:

Things like this can be accomplished by the community.

Thanks again to Camel Jockey for bringing the TrackIR site to my attention.

Hellshade

Well done Hellshade,

I love it.

M

Please don't miss understand me... there have been other, earlier, excellent videos besides Hellshades, I just don't understand why they haven't accepted any in the past for showing. Anyway, glad there are some excellent ones now!

Cheers!

Sure, but there are many things, not just that - and I think we are at some point meant to talk to our partners, eat food and apparently there's a "sleep" thing I heard of ;). I think WM is making that one up though as I am sure he only read it somewhere.

That's what I'm talking about!:drinks:Well done sir! Very well done!

Sure, but there are many things, not just that - and I think we are at some point meant to talk to our partners, eat food and apparently there's a "sleep" thing I heard of ;). I think WM is making that one up though as I am sure he only read it somewhere.

Pol, I was talking about NaturalPoint not putting up any of the submitted videos in the past, not the team working on OFF. I just don't understand why it has taken them (NaturalPoint) so long to get around to accepting videos to show on their site.

Better late than never, I say. Well done Hellshade. Great PR for our much-beloved sim. I'm buying you a drink Sir.

Cheers!

Lou