Sign in to follow this  
Veltro2k

Problems With CA

been a couple of days now,...sometimes imposible to open site..is it just me ?

I have it too :blink:

Assume the sites been down a few times - power cuts, DDOS attacks, pet cat switching off the server - you know the usual :good:

Did Dave stop pedaling the generator again? :bye:

There's a perfectly good reason for this.

There's a perfectly good reason for this.

Well, care to share it??? :idea:

I can not provide the actual explanation as I'm not at liberty to discuss it. I can only vaguely confirm or elude to a good reason. I've done my job, case closed. :rofl:

I've done my job, case closed. :rofl:

Awwwww.....did you have to take Dave's nukes away, again? He's going to be miserable for weeks, now....

In other words!

You can tell. BUT then you'll have to kill us :lol:

I can not provide the actual explanation as I'm not at liberty to discuss it. I can only vaguely confirm or elude to a good reason. I've done my job, case closed. :rofl:

Wow he sounds like a.....politician.....:lol::rofl:

Guest rscsjsuso5

thanks erik, i don't see any problem with CA other than the past three days of being down for a couple of hours or so, due to some reason on your side, the problem is the flash or some sort of element like for example - i'm downloading a file at top speed and no interruption of speed (direct download at max) and at the same time i'm on the CA site with CA main page all loaded up and idle so that their is no interruption . keep in mind that i only have one window for the ca site and i window for my download and no internet interruptions in relation speed. everything is idle for CA site being loaded and that file that i'm downloading. i would get top speed but with an idle CA site and still their my download drops at least or about 10kbps or so . i believe it is all the flash or something on CA site like that advertising banner . never have this small significant problem of a site say the ateams site where it is clean cut with no flash or complexity.

thanks erik for your hardwork

Wow he sounds like a.....politician.....:lol::rofl:

I've started wars over nicer statements than that. You're on my radar from here on out. Consider yourself blessed. :pope:

Hey All, this was just a simple question to see if it was time to throw my computer out the window...not about the quality of this site

thanks erik, i don't see any problem with CA other than the past three days of being down for a couple of hours or so, due to some reason on your side, the problem is the flash or some sort of element like for example - i'm downloading a file at top speed and no interruption of speed (direct download at max) and at the same time i'm on the CA site with CA main page all loaded up and idle so that their is no interruption . keep in mind that i only have one window for the ca site and i window for my download and no internet interruptions in relation speed. everything is idle for CA site being loaded and that file that i'm downloading. i would get top speed but with an idle CA site and still their my download drops at least or about 10kbps or so . i believe it is all the flash or something on CA site like that advertising banner . never have this small significant problem of a site say the ateams site where it is clean cut with no flash or complexity.

thanks erik for your hardwork

We've corresponded about this before. There is nothing I can do from the server side of things to help your machine free up or use its resources better. If I were in your position I'd start looking at the root of the problem instead of the "what I'm doing now" problem solving method. Open your task manager and look at the open applications and resources being used by the services on your machine. The diagnostics has to start on your side, sorry about that.

As for the static content of the aTeams site, it is what it is.

Hey All, this was just a simple question to see if it was time to throw my computer out the window...not about the quality of this site

.... but he called me a politician. :crutch::this: Soon to be Dave

.... but he called me a politician. :crutch::this: Soon to be Dave

No, I said you sounded like one, I didn't call you one.....I'm not that dumb. :lol::grin:

In other words!

You can tell. BUT then you'll have to kill us :lol:

This is seems to above Top Secret... He'd probably have to kill us before he told us...

I've started wars over nicer statements than that.

An I'm sure you're not the only one.

Edited by shotdown

hi, anyone else have this problem with notifications ?

thank you

Simo