Sign in to follow this  
Wilches

Mig-21 white cockpit parts...

Any cure for that? Mine install is WOE2/WOI2/ExpPack1 - Jun2010 patch. The cockpits I took from here http://combatace.com/files/file/11114-mig-21-complete-pack-sf2-all-16/ :dntknw:

The cure, unfortunately is either install an OS that sports at least DX10 (Vista or Win 7), or, wait until the developer fixes the cockpit .lod file. The problem appears to be caused by a nodes that do not have any materials associated with them.

Any cure for that? Mine install is WOE2/WOI2/ExpPack1 - Jun2010 patch. The cockpits I took from here http://combatace.com/files/file/11114-mig-21-complete-pack-sf2-all-16/ :dntknw:

In my mig-21 pack i am not able to correct this as i am not author of this 3d pits and not have 3d max sources. I tried contact author (Paradrian or how is his name? i am always confused who is real author of mig-21pits as i remeber name Mago and some one starting on B) but no luck. Years ago (maybe 6 or more) i exchanged my BMS Falcon F16 3d pit model for one 3ds mug-21 source but i forgot email and who was this and even not have file anymore. I converted lods to 3ds to some degree (lost hierachy etc - cant simply recreate pits from it) so maybe i can be able to recreate pits in 3D max and export but for that i need original author aprooval. If someone know real Mig-21 pits author and can point me how to contact him i can try. Even if i decide do new 21 pits i want start on top of this current ones as they catched geometry of 21 pits very well and it will be very helpful. Without agree from author i cant do it and i not go to reinvet wheel to start from scratch.

I tried contact him again so lets see...

Mago / Paladrian = same person

He is using "Paladrian" on CombatAce

Paladrian is the creator of all the MiG-21 3d cockpits

Mago / Paladrian = same person

He is using "Paladrian" on CombatAce

Paladrian is the creator of all the MiG-21 3d cockpits

Hehe thanks. Mystery solved.

I've just sent the corrected files to ataribaby for him to update his SF2 cockpit pack :beach: