Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Announced

its about f***in' time, i brought the Xbox 360 and got disapointed with fires of libertation, i think this is gonna be intresting

:clapping:

Great! Also availabe for the PS3. I have a HOTAS set up there.

heheh love how they made the cobra manouver into and actuall combat manouver in the clip =P

heheh love how they made the cobra manouver into and actuall combat manouver in the clip =P

at best stealth style!

really i was tired of all avaiable flight sims, finally something to have some good fun :)

Hmm. Looks fun. Dunno if I like the series recent switch to the real world though. I kinda liked the fictional world.

I got AC6 for the 360 as well and also got disillusioned with it.

I also have the other modern flight combat game for the 360, but I can't recall the name right now! It was more realistic (for a console) and had a nice looking (if not fully functional) cockpit view. I have Blazing Angels 2 as well but like the others I lost interest. Lately all my 360 time has been in Forza 3!