Sign in to follow this  
Guest rscsjsuso5

Mig_15_Hangar

Guest rscsjsuso5

Mig_15_Hangar

by:dczone and http://bbs.dof.cn

just browsing through a Chinese third-wire fan Sim site and seeing what i can get my hands on for you guys/gals , very little to go by but okay, also language barrier.

looks like copyrighted material, what with the guys' watermark/name emblazoned across it. Are these 'free' photos, or what? Might want to double check such things before posting, just as a "by the way" kind of thing...

Nice artwork, though

wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench

Guest rscsjsuso5

hey wrench i just find it and tell you guys where i got it , don't know about copyright , it is between the creator and original creator , i'm just bring in the goods and eliminating language barrier and telling you where i got it and who made it .

enjoy. and same goes for the f-86 hangar , sometimes my people the chinese modders can't understand English or even type it and its hard so all in all this is how its going to go

at least we have variety in hangars.

smiles to you

plaaf comrade

Edited by rscsjsuso5