Sign in to follow this  
GHunter

I GOT IT! my OFF CD

OK. It just came in the mail. Should have a track IR4 soon...........Question.......the CD says Release v 1.0 on it. is that correct? Aren't we in v 3?

Chaffing at the bit to learn to land.

yep, Phase 3, just version 1.0, you can find the patches on the OFF site to get it up to speed....

You haven't seen nothing yet... GH, you're in for a treat! :yikes:

Edited by rabu

Haven't even played CFS3 in a long time. Tried to play today and found I don't know how to land.....you know with the plane and pilot intact. And with only the hat switch on my sidewinder the view really sucks. Think I'm going to have a lot of pilots named "A" through"Z" until I figure stuff out and start serious campaign.

I will admit I spent a while learning to fly these crates... I gave up on the dogfighting one sunday and spent an hour just doing touch and go's followed by another hour of navigation etc... and then I started to get back into the dogfighting... and I am a 20 year veteran of flight simulators... :blink: also be prepared to be shredded from nose to tail a lot...

Congratulations on joining the war. You'll get many endless fine hours of flying and fighting in the skies over France.

My condolences to your significant others. :rofl:

Hellshade

Edited by Hellshade

Woo Hoo! You're in for it now GHunter. :smile:

Cheers!

Lou