Sign in to follow this  
PD-1

Boys of 60..O.F.F. MEMBERSHIP DRIVE

Boy's of 60 Squadron.....RECRUITING NEW PILOTS..online co-ops

We are an online squadron with membership from around the world flying a modded version of il-2 1946....soon to exspand to O.F.F. Hat in the ring on line CO-OP's

we fly at various times to include the European,Aussie, and North American pilots ....

The majority of missions are designed by pilotsden and all of the hosting is performed by him as well..

The forume will remain an open forume only until the 50 member status is reached and it will then revert back to ''by invitation only''.

As of August 11,2010 , the Boys of 60 forume will be open to all to apply for flight status.. . The decision to accept an applicant or not will be made by Pilotsden. This descision is final and non negotiable.

In order to see the rest of the forum, you are required to register with us.

Click on the Register icon under our banner and follow the instructions.

Once you are accepted and registration passed, you will see the basic forums available to new members of the boys of 60, and be able to join in!

Please then go to the New Members Garden, and introduce yourself to us.

Initially, you will be classed as 'ground crew' and have limited access. Visit the Enlistment room, where you will find out what options you have for promotion, then follow the instructions depending what you want to get from being an active member of 60 Squad.

Look forward to flying with you

The Boys of 60 Squadron.

PD

http://pdsplace60thil2.myfastforum.org/index.php Reply With Quote

• Like 2

Great Stuff Bob!:drinks:

And welcome back - you've been missed!

shredward

Great Stuff Bob!:drinks:

And welcome back - you've been missed!

shredward

Thanks,

i will mission build,exsperiment,and do a bit of testing befor our first online flight....

PD

Registered!

Vasco :pilotfly:

If I had an IP that was worth squat, I would consider giving it a go. But my online gaming experience has been far less than enjoyable since my rural phone service changed, and the lag and drops are just too much for the time being.

Thanks to all,

many old boy's of 60 have shown up as well as new member's....

If you have joined and can not see all of the forume please let me know here and i will have

admin adjust your account.....

it should work automatically but there have been a few times it hasnt....so please advise me

if your haveing any issues....

Thanks ...looks like i best get busy...

PD

If I had an IP that was worth squat, I would consider giving it a go. But my online gaming experience has been far less than enjoyable since my rural phone service changed, and the lag and drops are just too much for the time being.

I know what your exsperiencing and sympathize with the frustration you are feeling....lets see how it goes on our trial run...

Once we are satisfied with what we have we will contact you for another trial run to see if it would be acceptable for your system and service provider.....i tentativly will have an August 25th trial run and take it from there as to how things are working...

PD

My application is in the works. Looking forward to trying this out again. Before the HITR era, I tried the a number of times to get on line and was not successfull. I fly FSX on line with another group so hoping it works this time

I'am in if you'll have me boy's....

I'am in if you'll have me boy's....

Your account has been activated....as well as 9 others.....and i always have a flight in england at 8:00 pm in the evening over there...

now go say hello to ''the boy's'' :lol:

PD

Cheers PD look forward to flying with the boy's....

PD has said it all.

You will not meet a greater bunch of guys online.

Best

nio

Edited by nio48

Hi fellas. Can't find the 'crisp' original, but this is slightly bigger format. Badly needs a P3 update.....(As do I).

This is Phase 2, but you still see what Multiplayer with the Boys of 60 is all about. Excellent fun, and good company too.

Just to let you know, I've signed up and some kind soul has activated my account - looking forward to flying MP again.

Cheers,

Si

Just to let you know, I've signed up and some kind soul has activated my account - looking forward to flying MP again.

Cheers,

Si

Under what name please?

flyby.....you still chipping away at those massive stones? brings back great memmories...

PD

Under what name please?

flyby.....you still chipping away at those massive stones? brings back great memmories...

PD

Hi Bob. Keeping well?

Yeah, I'm still kicking. I thought I'd be finished the workshop by now, but i'll be lucky if I'm half way through. It's hard going building it and keeping the business going. Between that and the dogs I still don't get the spare time I used to have. It's rare for me to even get some OFF time at all these days, never mind multiplayer. I really do miss it. I need to get some self discipline together and get back into the fight. Must be two years, maybe even three since I was a regular. How scary is that?

Brutal times in the stone trade at the moment. What with the credit crunch and the Tory government 'somebody' sticking VAT up to 20%, (in the UK you pay 20% Value Added Tax on work to existing buildings, but new build is 0% rated. X+Y = kick in the nuts for stonework), it's not the best time to be a stonemason. New trade seems to have driven over a cliff of late. I'm OK, and a lot better than some, but just ticking over for the present. Nothing big and meaty happening any time soon.

I'll get myself PC sorted out again, - hopefully without my signature feedback this time. Be great to catch up again.

(Woops - sorry - No politics!! Bad stonemason! )

post-45899-008374800 1282045488.jpg

post-45899-001848500 1282045536.jpg

Edited by Flyby PC

wow!!

you are a master of your trade...pride in every set!!

man,a 20% penality for fixing the old..ouch!!

has you big friend finally started to listen to you lol..

keep well,work safe,and we'll see you when you can...may as well sign up over there

as there are only 2 spots left...

the admin policy of deleting inactive flyers has been changed..

c u on the far side..

PD