Sign in to follow this  
kentcol

Pilot Won't Activate

I have installed OFF BHAH and patched up. Then installed HITR and patched. Configured as suggested on OFF site. When I enlist a pilot and activate it, he doesn't activate. I hit the button to make this pilot active and hit the check mark for yes. But then when I try to fly a mission or go to a campaign, the message pops up telling me I need to activate a pilot. ????

System: P4 3.4GHZ 950 D 4mb S775 Dual Core, Asus Realtek Audio Sound Card, Two NVidia 7800 GT SLI, 3GB DDR2 PC4200 memory

Saitek X45, Windows 7 Home

I have the disk with the latest version so I installed it that way. That said, problem fixed. I just have to keep clicking on the check mark to make the pilot active until I find the sweet spot that will work.Thank you uncleal and "everyone else" that helped.

Sounds like a screen resolution issue, check the DPI settings on your desktop and try default. See if that works.

Sounds like a screen resolution issue, check the DPI settings on your desktop and try default. See if that works.

Forgive my ignorance, Pol, what are the DPI settings?