Sign in to follow this  
virus

Visual problems with many aircrafts

Hello to everyone i come back to sf2 world after a lot of time, i patched to the last june standard my merged installation

and put back my aircraft collection, the problem is that many downloaded aircraft have visual problems, like f15, ef2000, tornado, f18 etc

some has only hud problems(something missing like the pitch scale or other).

Am i missing something?someone can help me?thank you

There have been major changes since SF2 came out and the current patch level. You will have to isolate your problems, run a search, and if all else fails, ask specific questions.

FC

i think it is a common problem to all the airplanes, i tried f18,tornado,ef2000,f15c,f16 non stock

the hud is incomplete(pitch scale missing and other stuff) and for the f15 there is a double cockpit

i did a research but i did not find anything(for the hud problem)

i'm speaking about already sf2 planes, i don't need the guide to convert....

i discovered another problem for the planes i tested, afterburner effect, i don't see afterburner in the external view

i discovered another problem for the planes i tested, afterburner effect, i don't see afterburner in the external view

You're missing shader statements in the HUD and 'burner material lines. Directions on how to fix them should be in the SF2 knowledgebase.

Point someone to the answer and they come back with that - sorry do you need some help reading number 30? or perhaps 31 - both changes brought in with later SF2 patches.

Edited by MigBuster

Yes you do need the guide to convert. Its whats is explained in the knowledge base.