Sign in to follow this  
Geary

Help Identify SFP1 SP4 Update

Hi all,

I need some help identifiying the SP4 udate for SFP1.

I've downloaded a campaign that requires this SP4 update.

I've searched the Third Wire update archives but can't seem to find one identified as SP4.

Any help is appreciated.

Geary

it should be here in the patches section. first thing needed to know is, what patch level are you on right now??

look in the lower right corner of the main screen, and it'll have a date. Compare that with the date of the patch.

wrench

kevinstein

SP3 was the last patch that used this terminology, which was the patch series that matched WoV.

The patches that brought SFP1 up to WoE standards were noted by their date.

The first series that did so was May or 05 series. I say "series" because first there was a full-blown "service pack" which didn't require any previous upgrades and it was followed by a hotfix.

Ultimately, the pre-WoI (Oct/Nov 2008 series patches) standard was 083006 (August 30 2006) was the long time standard that is compatible with almost every single release.

I made a post detailing SFP1 patch history at Third Wire forums: http://bbs.thirdwire.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5949

the answers to any questions about SFP1 patch history should be there. I even included extended posts of each "readme" from each patch / hotfix.

Thanks Guys,

Got that explained and got the updates. :salute: