Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Welcome new staffers!

Even though I've been swamped at work the past few weeks, I've been doing a little behind-the-scenes work recruiting. :lol: I would like to introduce some new Biohaz staffers to the fold, most of which I'm sure you will recognize.

First up is VVanks, who is going to help out with news, graphics, and other assorted odds and ends he doesn't know about it. ;) VVanks has been a longstanding member of the flight sim community, and I'm sure you've seen his name around the different forums such as the Ubi LOMAC scene. He's also a great talent for graphics, as you can see on his site at http://wyn.vze.com/.

Buff and Eric2020 are both well-known Project-1 fans and will be helping out on that front, as I just can't keep up with all the mods and such by myself. Eric runs the Strike Fighters Yahoo group as well as maintains the Project-1 Resource Listing. Buff, we just hired him for his looks... :P

Last but not least, we have a newcomer to our site, Mongoose. While fairly new to Biohaz, you've probably seen him around the web as well. He brings a wealth of news experience, as he has a background in broadcast journalism, and was active in radio for 28 years. Mongoose not only has experience gathering and writing news, but was also involved in commercial production and script writing. God knows we could use some experience around here... :D

So, everyone give the new staffers a warm Biohaz welcome! I know I am personally very happy to have them all aboard, and am greatful that they've stepped up to help. Thanks guys!

Welcome to the Biohaz family.

Like I've alway's said....I don't know about a warm welcome...but I'll definately raise a COLD ONE....like a Miller...or a Bud...or a Coors...or...I have no probs with imports either.

Cheers!

Fates

Hello to all at Biohazcentral

As long standing fan of Strike fighters, I'm happy to have been chosen by Madjeff as an mod for the SF forum. I will keep up with the news on the SF front, and look forward in many very many posts on this outstanding sim, which turns better by the day.

I truly appriciate all the hard work done by all of the modders be it modern or WWII aircraft, or just the editing of INI files or terrains and so on. At the Biohaz Forum much new developments will come, and make the sim better than it is now, and that is outstanding as well. Most Users are able to run SF without problems on graphiccards or sounds. And more developments are about to be released in the not to far future. I call upon modders to inform me on the release dates so that space can be made to give it an warm welcome it deserves after all the months of hard work on modding and testing. Testing I like to do too, and I'm contructive in commenting on that too.

I keep maintaining the list at SF mods, and do keep working on the group I founded at Yahoo for the Ini files. I also like to mention that I appriciate the warm Welcome given to me here at Biohazcentral and the continuing support I get from Sony Tuckson, Jet-Z, Sleepy Sweeper, CBHIERO, Howling1, Hackworth, Capun, Sundowner, eagle114th, Falcon six two and all whom i seem to forget.

The other new staff members I look forward read and learn from too, and that together we will be able to keep this site an outstanding and informative site now and in the future.

Eric2020

Thanks for the welcome. I hope I can be some help here. I just recently got this sim after flying Falcon 4 since its inception. Quite frankly though, I am just tired of patching this and patching that, and HOPING F4 flys. LOL

With SFP1, I have found I can uninstall, and reinstall in a matter of minutes. And be up there blowing stuff up.

Anyway, anything I can do let me know.

Donn B)

I'm part of a family. Ooh, so nice. (You can't see my tears, but they're there)

Well, I guess I'll do the courteous thing and say hello to everyone here. (End formalities, and break out the beer!)

Anyways, most of you probably know me from the Ubi-soft forums because I post so much over there. I'll be helping to build the website for the Black Sea Operations and other of the unmentionable things Jeff said in his previous post. I'm quite good with Photoshop/Flash/Dreamweaver/Frontpage and I'm currently self-learning PHP. So if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask me. You can email me either at wynhou@gmail.com or vvanks@biohazcentral.com for anything (even if you just want to talk).

Unfortunately, I'll be going on vacation soon. From August 5 - 26, I'll be in mainland China (hopefully I don't get drafted into the PLAAF). I'll still be able to check my email or go on this website (unless the government banned it) so don't worry, I'll still be available to do some chores.

"Have a good one!"

Oh well, tail end charlie as ever! :(

Just here to lend a hand folks as thankfully there doesn't seem to be a need for much actual moderating at Biohaz.

I'm sure that Eric2020 will have us all organised before too long ;)

Oh well, tail end charlie as ever! :(

I remember 5 O'Clock Charlie...