Sign in to follow this  
Guest British_eh

A must have for OFF enthusiasts

Guest British_eh

Well, this should be the next thing you get after pedals and TIR :cool:

Cheers,

British_eh

Couldn't help but notice the blonde chick at the end of the clip knows a good joystick when she sees one....

Hohoho..." just put a piece of cordite, in the chamber and when an explosion is detected a 15amp current is sent through..." right.. 15amps.. that should fry your cordite and your computer as well. smiley-fart003.gif

You could put some fecal matter (must be nice!) in the thing to replicate the aroma in the cockpit after being jumped by a dozen SE5s!

Buy a can of nitrate aircraft dope for fuel and you will have the smoke , the smell, the fire and an emergency thrown in !

Good grief.

Speedski

I have a inkling it's a joke :grin:

It can't be. I've already ordered three of them, plus a case of the cordite aroma capsules.

LOL !

No Joke - I ordered mine today and they were only to happy to take my money - so it has to be real!

WM

The worst part is when you have to pour Gasoline over yourself and ignite it when shot down :heat::blink:

It can't be. I've already ordered three of them, plus a case of the cordite aroma capsules.

I just ordered the blonde chick at the end of the clip.......the one that knows a good joystick when she.........oh, nevermind.

:yikes:

I like the part about cooking meat for the smell of soft targets... so I guess I should have some ketchup and onions ready as I play COD4.

You can always put some tuna in there and watch...ummm...well...nevermind.

Hellshade

Edited by Hellshade

Well, the mystery is solved.. I heard that George Forman is sponsoring this game "cooker" and he's already set to do info commercials. I found this ad on line:

SOV_ad.jpg

Edited by rabu

For inline or v engines bring a bottle of gasoline and some exhaust fumes (canned from your car pipe) to the computer with you. If you have a rotary, all of the above plus a bottle of castor oil to mix in. Mix it all in a little can and inhale every few minutes. When you wake up you won't know where you are and there will be a big flaming wreck on your screen. Repeat as needed.

In addition to the desk fan, caster oil, burned flesh and smellyvision device, you could also have your children or grandchildren use their school rulers to ping insects in your face at random moments through your flight, for that extra bit of "Ouch! WTF? Spit it out quick" background ambiance.

Buy now! Insects are collectible and come in a variety of skins, and the hard ones are mostly re-useable. :idea: (Highly recommended for 'in your face realism' by MS Motorbike Sim). :rofl:

And if you want the full realism effect, a few years after your pilot retires the game drains your bank accounts in a simulated stock market crash (for allied pilots). For German sim turns the money in your bank account to monopoly dollars.

Sucks when you make a really good visual joke and no one responds, doesn't it rabu, (of course humor is relative I suspect). I feel your pain Sir. :grin: I just read the recent posts here and I have heard of George Forman and I think your "ad" is FA-A-UN-NEE rabu. Gave me a good chuckle as I was drinking my morning cuppa' before hitting the trail.

Cheers!

Lou

Sucks when you make a really good visual joke and no one responds, doesn't it rabu, (of course humor is relative I suspect). I feel your pain Sir. :grin: I just read the recent posts here and I have heard of George Forman and I think your "ad" is FA-A-UN-NEE rabu. Gave me a good chuckle as I was drinking my morning cuppa' before hitting the trail.

Cheers!

Lou

I was crushed... :dntknw: I actually thought no one knew who he was, then my paranoia kicked in and I thought.. my sick sense of humor wasn't working.. then I thought.. Geroge is going to see this and come over and put me in one of his grills.. then I thought.. no, he can't do that because I bought one of his grills once, and even though it worked pretty good, I didn't like trying to clean it.. then I was just starting to think that everyone was against me when you made your comment. You're a good man, Lou, thank you.. saved my day, I can now go to work this morning a happy man. :drinks:

:grin:

Thanks for the laugh Rabu I got it nicely done ;)