Sign in to follow this  
Chamo

Foxtrot Uniform

Hi there!

Recently, I moved from SFP1 to Free Falcon 5 (I think someone posted a link to this game) and now I'm depressed because I don't know how to use anything in the F-16C cockpit, and I don't understand most of the comm. but, after hearing "we lost one" I could understand "Foxtrot Uniform"... Is that some sort of coordinates for the SAR or simple slang like "Sierra Hotel"?

Fly safe!

I do not recall ever hearing Foxtrot Uniform in the series ever. But is does mean

FOXTROT UNIFORM = "F*cked Up."

Yeah, every once in awhile you'll get a transmission like that in Falcon. In the over 11 years I've played F4 (on and off admittedly) I've only heard Foxtrot Uniform maybe half a dozen times.

Which Falcon was it, 3 or 4, that had Kilo Mike Alpha?

Edited by JediMaster

Bravo Uniform Rrrrrrrrromeo Papahhhhhhh... Sorry, just have had lunch...

Eheheh.

Bravo Uniform Rrrrrrrrromeo Papahhhhhhh... Sorry, just have had lunch...

Foxtrot Uniform November November Yankee :grin:

I've got a co-worker who's ex-Navy (RM). He knows I'm ex-Navy too (OS) so every now and then he sends a message with question, followed by, "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot." hehe.

Every now and then when he does something real well, I email him with "Bravo Zulu" or just "BZ" (great job!)