Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Chilean Miners

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1305350/Chilean-miners-alive-trapped-rescue-months.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Wow!.....months underground before they will get out!...I hope they get on ok with each other!...and where is months worth of human waste gonna collect?...I would hope it will be bagged up and sent to the surface!!!....A fascinating story of human endurance will no doubt come from this!...can't wait to see the documentary that will no doubt be forthcoming on NatGeo!

first lets hope the rescuers dont screw the pooch and cave in their shelter while trying to rescue them

Wow, thanks for the link. Really impressive.

UK::

and where is months worth of human waste gonna collect?

They may not be consuming much. And now with the small hole lowering supplies, waste might could be removed on the up.

clapping.gifThe Chile´s president said that the miners should be out before Christmas but they will lost the celebration of bicentenary =S

PD:sorry for my English

I hope they'll figure out to send some portable videogame systems down there. Oherwise the miners might get bored to death.

The trapped miners have been told to sing and play games to keep busy.

Call me pedantic but, can't they just do some mining?

They're packed in a shelter the size of a small flat and it's hot.

Aye,. it's going to be hot as hell down there, damp or dry depending on airflow, precious little fluid to wash the hands after wiping the behind into the latrine, not pleasant at all considering they have until Christmas to go until any realistic chance of rescue :/ I think I'd be pretty depressed too Salute.gif

clapping.gifThe Chile´s president said that the miners should be out before Christmas but they will lost the celebration of bicentenary =S PD:sorry for my English

I hope that the authorities will at least send them down some first-class Pisco for the celebration.