Sign in to follow this  
SkyStrike

Have the following aircraft been released yet? if so where?

Dear All,

I've noticed that skins for aircraft like the Marcfighters Su-33 and Rafale have been released but i haven't been able to find these aircraft either on this site nor on any other TW mod site, (Column5, Check6 or Marcfighters)...

If they've been released please could someone tell me where to get them? thanks.

Rafale at Capuns site.... (as a Beta):good:

Hou doe,

Derk

This thread has co-related my mind to History Channel's Dogfight programme.  The last episode talked about modern jet fighters engaged in BVR combat.  It's the Gulf War I and F-15 shot down Iraqi MiG-25, wow!  Between frames, I saw something like a Su-24 because it was in the dark and that particular shot was done in a blink of 3 seconds or so, so I can't really visually confirm but telling from the shape of it, it is Russian made Fencer Su-24.  I've searched on this forum, no Su-24 mod is found.  Any clue?

There is an Su-24 because I have one - must be in the downloads somewhere

Of course, there's also Marcelo's Su-33 (with working canards, tailhook, etc), and the Tomcat74/MF Su-24M, that have yet to be released. The '24M is extraordinarily well-detailed, thanks to the efforts of the Late, Great BPAO and the texturing skills of JimBib.

img00004.JPG

img00005.JPG

img00006.JPG

Edited by Fubar512