Sign in to follow this  
Sakai

Two New Flight Simmers entered the world!

I am proud to announce that Sakai Industries has produced two brand new flight simmers for the world. Faith Hope Simmons and Kyleigh Meadow Simmons were born yesterday, August 23, 2010 at around noon. One weighing 6 lb 11 oz, the other 6 lb 13 oz. This is an amazing day for me, being my first children, and I wanted to share it with all of you!!!

Faith

post-32899-011421700 1282698363.jpg

Kyleigh

post-32899-034134900 1282698377.jpg

Granted it will be a little while till they are flying FSX, they can start young watching me and go from there ;)

That is awesome! I have twins too. They are a blast.

• Like 1

Congratulations! ...and welcome to the club. I have had a hard enough time with one son. I can't imagine dealing with double trouble :)

It won't be long before they understand what daddy is doing on the computer and want to find a way to participate to spend more time with you.

But protect your power and reset buttons :) That is the first things they will find to get your attention.

• Like 1

Thx a lot, all of you, I appreciate it. I know this new facet of my life is going to cut into my sim time, but I'm sure it will be well worth it in the end :grin: I was hoping to get at least one boy out of the deal but as fate would have it that's not the case. Girls can be just as much fun I'm told and there is no law any where (in the USA anyways) saying girls can't fly, so I'm keeping my hopes up!

Congrats :drinks:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinks:

Hou doe,

Derk

Congrats and no sleep or play time for you, hehe.

Simply lovely! :clapping:

Congratulation at you and your wife! :drinks:

Only two months and is my turn...twins lady for me...and the family reach 6! :grin:

Congratulations,

Double trouble for you then, lots of sleepless nights and diaper changing! :drinks:

Thanks again, you folks are the best!!! And as far as the sleepless nights, they have already started. I am very happy tho, and even if they turn out to be miley cirus loving girly girls, I will still love them all the same, LOL. I was wondering how many others that hang out here have or are having twins, and was pleasantly surprised to find I am not the only one!!! Maybe we can all exchange notes on how to get the wife/girlfriend to take an extra feeding shift so I can play one more mission:rofl: There is no site quite like combatace, and again, thank you all!!!

Believe me, this is the easy part! When they become mobile, that's when the fun begins...

:drinks: CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!! I also have twins ( Boys) no baby's , just hit 20 ,,, :wacko: