Sign in to follow this  
Cali

Just saying hi

:) quiet in here

Edited by Cali

Hi Cali....

Yes it is quiet.

I'm personally very frustrated with the LOMAC community. With the release of FC2 I was hoping to see a new wave of MP missions released after years of stagnation in FC, but instead all I see is a huge amount of "for our squad only" MP missions created. WTF? Seriously. What do you care if other people use them? I can understand not wanting to hear feedback on them, that's fine. It's this "mine!! You can't have it!!" mentality that irks me. No one has the time to join multiple squads and some of us don't even have the time to join one.

Grimes put together some great M/P missions and offered up the best one to the community to use. No one has bothered. It's airquake as usual.

I haven't been able to find almost any. Maybe 2 or 3. I only fly coop missions, none of that force-on-force silliness.