Sign in to follow this  
firehawkordy

Flight Quarters,Flight Quarters,

Just checked and logged on to the Biohazard server, works fine. As I am taking a well deserved vacation this week I'll be getting alot of flight time. Look forward to seeing all my friends in the skies, I am a member of another server and was flying there,but you get walked on if you use TS, and and they take everything way too seriously. I like flying here because of the friendships I've built. See you in the skies.

Hey, a bunch of my spqad buddies just got FS2004 (like last night/ today) so I we may show up sometime tomorrow or sunday. It'd be nice to see ya.

I'll check the server throughout today, and will join ya.

Launch the Hummer!

Navy Chief

Stupid Kerry quote:

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."

- John F. Kerry

And he is a candidate for President? Very scary indeed.

Yep Chief the guy is a bit assinine aint he,kind of like voting for money for equipment before voting against it......

Stupid Kerry quote:

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."

- John F. Kerry

And he is a candidate for President? Very scary indeed.

Yep Chief the guy is a bit assinine aint he,kind of like voting for money for equipment before voting against it......

You can find stupid quotes made by just about every polititian, including Bush and Kerry. please do not make this thread a political one, do that in the Pub if you must. By the way, I'm supposed to aget off work tonight at 10, hopefully I'll start flying around then.

Servers back up, as is Team Speak. Just finnished a nice "Weather Recon" flight over an undisclosed MidEast country. I'll post the shots I took on the flight in a few days.

Oh crap, I forgot to actually "announce the fact"...

I'm so glad my co-workers are getting back from vacation today, I'm getting run ragged... :rolleyes:

Servers back up, as is Team Speak. Just finnished a nice "Weather Recon" flight over an undisclosed MidEast country. I'll post the shots I took on the flight in a few days.

ohh kind of like the ones being done now over the other I country? the one had our hostages?

ohh kind of like the ones being done now over the other I country? the one had our hostages?

I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you, and that is just more paperwork than I care to deal with ;)

I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you, and that is just more paperwork than I care to deal with ;)

LOL LOL..nahh what you gotta watch out for would be my wife,she kind of sensitive about folks trying to kill me..she gets downright peeved..keeps saying if anyone kills me it would be her..dont know what she means tho,being the shy sensitive quiet modest Ordie I am...