Guys, I just finished downloading ODS (patches and all) and can't figure out how to apply it to my computer...I only have a WOE icon and nothing else comes up. Any suggestions?

If it's a shortcut, check that it leads to the correct place.

No shortcut...or desktop icon. It's like I downloaded the files and they're not doing what I want them to.

Did you read the README included in the ODS downloads?

List each file you downloaded.

Did you make a clean install of WOE?

Did you patch WOE, and if so, what patch did you use?

Describe how you installed ODS, list each step.

There is not suppose to be any ODS icons automatically created for you.

OK...not seeing the "read me". I have the WOE installed on my desktop...should I have uninstalled it first? Here is my situation:

1) I installed WOE.

2) I found the three part downloads and patch on this site, and downloaded them, but they went to my "pictures" location (not sure if that matters)

3) I now have icons on my desktop saying "part one, ODS part two ODS, etc"

Those are .rar zip files. You need to download winrar (free), open those files, and then follow the instructions on the readme to install.

the readme is a pdf. called, strangely enough "ODS_README.pdf", so make sure you have adobe or some other pdf reader.

Also, what you'll probably want to do, if you're going to be downloand any given number of mods, is simply create a NEW folder, somwhere at the root of C/ called "Downloads", and put all the stuff you download in there. On the flip side, you'll probably want to create another folder (also at the root of C/), called "Unzip", where you point you unzipper tool to place the decompressed files.

Can't get much easier than that! :good:

then, you can unzip the files, and read the associated readmes to get the install instrucitons.

wrench

kevin stein