Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

My Scottish Holiday

Had great fun..weather was smashing!...made this little vid...glad to be back flying though :grin:

Welcome home WM. Glad you had a good time Sir. BTW, your video should have featured the dogs a bit more. :grin:

Judith, Simon, Matthew, Max and Baba - so many names for two dogs? :grin:

Welcome back, old chap! Good you enjoyed it.

Hahaha...yes, it was a biased lean towards the pooches...I did another video of the humans, but I didn't want to bore you with that!

Welcome back Widow! Did you fish? Fine looking lad you and the missus got yourselves. Dogs, what dogs?

Hi RC...No, the Fishing was poor to be honest...I hooked a fair sized Pike, but It came off...Only run of the week

Too bad. We are half the world away but we have Pike here too. We call them Northerns. And the smallish ones are often called "hammer handles". Man I've done a lot of pike fishing but not in the past few years. Our waters are of good quality and the pike make for a fine meal.

Good to see your video Simon and see your part of the world. There is sitll time for fishing, so don't give up yet

Looks like you are as crazy about your dog "family" as we are. :grin:

I've got a Border Collie "Max" he looks like a negative print of your dog.

Do any "Snipe" hunting?

Great vid Widow.Terrific surf you have up there!Good to see you back.

Thanks chaps.

Yeah, Border Collies are my Life!..I just love them!..So intelligent, Loyal...the true 'One man and his Dog'

Ahhhh! Man! I Love to see the Border (Welsh heheh) Collie appreciated for the out doors kind of spirits that they are! Awesome Pics WM! drinks.gif

Ahhhh! Man! I Love to see the Border (Welsh heheh) Collie appreciated for the out doors kind of spirits that they are! Awesome Pics WM! drinks.gif

It's heartening to see that the Welsh Collie is being protected in it's own right!...Borders have tended to 'take over' somewhat..and there were fears that the Welsh Collie would disappear..but that won't happen now

The main difference between the two, is that the Welsh Collie has a 'Loose Eye'...and the Collie 'Fixed' when herding...They can be quite intimidating to some people, the way they stare right at you...I however, find it most endearing :drinks:

Edited by UK_Widowmaker