Sign in to follow this  
Vasco

And the good news is .................

Gentlemen,

As you know I withdrew from running our online campaign in order to concentrate on finding a new contract for my business. I am happy to announce that as of this morning I have negotiated an open-ended contract to act as a consultant to a major UK life assurer!:dance2:

Therefore, if the interest is still there, I'd be happy to start running Vasco's Volunteers on a regular basis providing there is sufficient interest.

Please post below to express your interest and when you're likely to be able to tear yourselves away from the barbeques and grandchildren to begin to fly again.

Vasco :pilotfly:

very soon my freind ill be back in the clody castor oil filled skies

i'll be there mate.....

Hi Vasco,

Sign me up! And many congratulations on landing the gig - nice one!

Cheers,

Si

I think I've found another pilot to join us. I'll be trying to get him installed and checked out ASAP before I leave on Vacation Sept 2 through 15th. If I'm somewhat missing in action until the 15th..... blame it on the Baseball season. If he shows up while I'm gone, don't scare him away with the hard stuff and maybe he'll bring in a few more friends.