Sign in to follow this  
Guest medfly

HVAR1 in Bunyap's weapons pack--not in the weapondata.ini

Guest medfly

Just downloaded Korean War mod. Works fine--once you adjust the enemy's supply for offensive number from 60 to 90 so campaign doesn't end in a week, and if you ignore the 78mph T-34 tanks that swim offshore--but some aircraft are assigned the HVAR1 rocket. There is an HVAR1 LOD in the latest weaponspack, but no listing for it in the weaponsdata.ini. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Guest medfly

Do the HAVRs show up on the aircraft?

FC

The HVARs do, but the HVAR1s don't because there is nothing in the INI for them. I just wonder if they're an alternative HVAR? It's a bigger LOD file and links to a different bmp.

I guess my question is, are you seeing any anomalies in game?

FC

Guest medfly

No, because I went in to campaigndata.ini and changed HVAR1 to HVAR. It all looks fine that way.

and if you ignore the 78mph T-34 tanks that swim offshore

that's because of

a) the engine sections in the data ini are wrong (pre-06 iirc) Post 06/post-08 have different values, and

b) improperly designed ground attack routes. Truck routes are the same way ... very messed up

wrench

kevin stein