I tried a SU-22 from the SU-17/20/22 pack in the download section. The plane flies fine except it tilts (is this the right word ?) on the right side. I mean it yaws slow to the right in time and is rotating to the right slow in time. I looked into aircraft data.ini file but all the symetric parts data looked fine to me. Any idea what can cause such behavior ? Can that be corrected ?

loadout?

loadout?

Loadout is symetrical , of course. :)

Nothing serious :

Open the data.ini file

All the Ymac= entries on the right side must be +

RightWing Ymac=-0.90 and RightStab Ymac=-0.76 must be modified to :

[RightWing]

Ymac=0.90

[RightStab]

Ymac=0.76

It worked fine for me, hope it will for you ;)

Nothing serious :

Open the data.ini file

All the Ymac= entries on the right side must be +

RightWing Ymac=-0.90 and RightStab Ymac=-0.76 must be modified to :

[RightWing]

Ymac=0.90

[RightStab]

Ymac=0.76

It worked fine for me, hope it will for you ;)

all values are + on right Wing and right stab and - (negative) for left wing and left stab, so no problem here.

The values are different from what you suggest but they are symetrical.

I discovered other things searching for the answer and I think these are the causes. The weapon station attachment points have different values (slightly but different) for LEFT and RIGHT. I couldn't suspect that from the very beginning of course. It would've been the last place I would search. First I didn't understand why were those small differences but in the end I got it. The plane (the model I have) have some ...asymetrical loadouts, some navigation pod and three other three special pylons. My guess is that who made it , it tuned it so fine to support all those original equipment. Truth is I didn't check his complex loadout scheme, I took his word for it. Instead I corrected slightly some values of the attachment points to obtain an equilibrium. Of course I didn't succeed 100% but I am satisfied with the results.

Thank you anyway for guding.