Redkite

Quoth

Stiffy

Greece

Gus

Dimus

South Africa

JimAttrill

I hope you all are well - and I miss you.

Edited by Olham

WinstonDoRight was here a couple weeks a ago. BirdDog his still a regular.

But I'm more concerned with Greg (Duce). I've PM him a couple weeks ago and also in the 5th of July and didn't receive any news. He's been away for two months.:this:

I only hope is nothing related with his health.

Also missing:

Tamper

Barkhorn1x

Rugbyfan1972

Bullethead (his appearances are rare)

and sitting_duck (which I've seen another forum)

I'm still around. :)

post-57157-092925100 1283298963.jpg

If anyone has seen any sign of Conrad, I would love to know about it - any of you Michigan/Wisconsin guys on a phone call basis?

shredward

I'm here. I log-in every day and post when I have something to say. A better way to check on someone is to click on their name which takes you to their profile. There you can see when they last logged in and then you can click on "Find My Content". This will show you that I last posted in the Multiplayer section just yesterday.

Checking the list again I can tell you that Red-Dog is active here, logged in on Saturday last, and posted the day before. He and Vasco and myself are flying OFF multiplayer daily.

Stumpjumper is quite busy with his Pearl Harbor add-on to PTO but last logged in 18 minutes ago and posted Friday last.

Capt. Winters' job is keeping him away from this hobby most of the time. He's only home a few days here and there and then back to work in remote locations.

What I want to know is what happened to Loopy? Red-Dog, Loopy and myself used to fly the CFS3 WW2 expansions every day until one day Loopy didn't show up. That was a month ago and no word from him even by e-mail. I hope he's OK and just on a nice long vacation.

I have a feeling that once bad weather hits again this year, and people are snuggled warmly in their home cockpits, a lot of M.I.A'.s will find their way home.

Edited by Winston DoRight

I am right here. I am lurking more than posting these last few months. :grin: Checking out the forum on almost daily basis so don't worry.

...but alas it's my belief that Homeboy assumed room temperature long ago

i hope you are wrong. he was always very active here with his command map and his vids etc., and suddenly nothing...

Hey, nice to se you, vyrago, Winston and Gous!

Thanks for the tip, Winston - I had never been to the multiplayer section yet.

I heard from stumpjumper just yesterday so we know he's still breathin' in and breathin' out!

Yuppers, stumpjumper has been busy with a couple of new planes for us, and posted his recent work over in the Photoshop and Paint forum. But uncleal, you think Homeboy is no longer with us? That would be sad indeed.

WinstonDoRight was here a couple weeks a ago. BirdDog his still a regular.

But I'm more concerned with Greg (Duce). I've PM him a couple weeks ago and also in the 5th of July and didn't receive any news. He's been away for two months.:this:

I only hope is nothing related with his health.

Also missing:

Tamper

Barkhorn1x

Rugbyfan1972

Bullethead (his appearances are rare)

and sitting_duck (which I've seen another forum)

Von Paulus,

I'm still checking in at least once daily and posting infrequently, I am at the moment awaiting a wireless headphone so that I can hopefully master trackir, the old set of headphones I have I find the wire annoying when using them with trackir.

Thanks

Rugbyfan1972

Von Paulus,

I'm still checking in at least once daily and posting infrequently, I am at the moment awaiting a wireless headphone so that I can hopefully master trackir, the old set of headphones I have I find the wire annoying when using them with trackir.

Thanks

Rugbyfan1972

Glad to know everything is OK. :good:

Whatever happened to Homeboy? I remember using some of his recommended graphics settings and getting a noticeable improvement back when P3 first came out.