Sign in to follow this  
tacoscent

Weapon Editor Changes not showing up in game.

Hello all, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game many times over past couple years. I still enjoy it. However I have just downloaded a weapons pack, it is very large and has probably every single weapon, for Wings over Israel.

My problem is that when I change something, the changes do not show up in the game. Yes I understand how to make the editor useable, but I cannot understand why the changes do not show up in the game, especially when I have triple checked that I have the correct weapon, and when I open the weapon data it shows that my changes were indeed saved to the weapon data. However, the changes are not showing up in the game. Very weird and has never happened to me before. Any ideas why this might be happening? Thanks guys!

how many weaponsdata.INIs do you have ??? you must do the changes on both if and it is also better to stick with one (if you have two)

other than that ,, i am not sure .. and always backup your files in such problems ..

cheers

Working with Weapons Editor is a little bit tricky.

When you have changed the entries, make sure to click on SAVE, then click on CLOSE. If you dont click on Close the changes were not accepted by the game.