Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Devs: possible little bug?

Just went into QC...went to fight against SE5a Viper..got following error msg

Unable to load SE5a Viper ace_RFC60_1918 CS Charlie Hall...default aircraft will be loaded

Not seen it before..thought I'd let you know :good:

Widow,

I think that message just means that you don't have the skin for his a/c.

Cheers,

shredward

Just went into QC...went to fight against SE5a Viper..got following error msg

Unable to load SE5a Viper ace_RFC60_1918 CS Charlie Hall...default aircraft will be loaded

Not seen it before..thought I'd let you know :good:

Yes probably a missing skin but tell you what instead of fixing that what we can do is make a Snipe for P4?

You have finally beat us into submission... Snipe it will be.

WM

Total immersion, brought to you by the good folks at OBD

post-32273-087079800 1283968510.jpg

Oh, what great news for our King Crumpet! Let me be the first to congratulate you on this, Widowmaker!

Now, what I would like to get, Winder, is a Roland fighter, so I could fly Jastas we didn't have so far.

Remember? Roland!

Yes probably a missing skin but tell you what instead of fixing that what we can do is make a Snipe for P4?

WM

Water dropping day by day wears the hardest rock away.

:good: I'm happy for UK.

Since we're writing letters to "Santa Claus", I'd like about 100 of these! :please:

post-45778-013543500 1283969510.jpg

No 30 minutes later, Winder regrets... :grin:

Hey, Widowmaker finally gets his Snipe! :grin:

Now you can give the current Camel's FM for the new Snipe and design something really nasty for the old Camel, so that our crumpet friends won't have it too easy with all those splendid Sopwith scouts. :cool:

WM

This sin't just a cruel joke is it?...I am really getting one?..I mean REALLY??? :blink:

If true..I want to say thank you SOOOOO much!...my constant nagging has paid off!...And with no little thanks to my friends here, who have been most supportive of my manic Snipetopia

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

Yes, the Camel could and should be more tricky indeed, when even I - coming from the opposite Albatros - can fly it easily.

'Grats WM.

Double-edged sword though, how much more painful is the wait for P4 going to be now. :lol: Mind you, you could be the first OFF player to reach the war's end, with that mean machine.

Your challenge then, should you choose to accept it, is to start a No 43 Sqn. campaign pilot in P3 and get him alive from January 1916 to August 1918... then, and only then, can you have your Snipe. :grin:

That's too tough, Dej. And we got the Fokker E.V "Razor" without that (I wouldn't have made it).

So let the man have the Snipe.

Yeah it's the least we can do for the 10982373 posts of Snipes Widow :). I must say that Old Speckled Hen did it for me.

So you pilots of several 1000 hours flying and 2093847 lives later think the Camel is too tame, I seem to remember a lot of the opposite comments some time back. Now it's too tame ;). I lost countless pilots making the FM with Hans and think we have a good one there.

From what I read it killed novice or pilots unaware of it's traits. Experienced Pilots tended to live a bit longer.

Chacun à son goût, Pol.

Personally I don't have a problem with the Camel FM. If I'd flown it in OFF with no experience of WW1 sims whatsoever, I reckon the FM would put me in that novice position, with many a death before I learned. You can tame it, but it's not tame.

There are many other things P4 ought to be looking at before changes to existing FMs, IMHO... possibly maybe the N.28 excepted if that thread on the matter has validity. Haven't flown it meself so couldn't say.

Grats Widowmaker, *sniff* kinda feels like the end of an era.....

:drinks:

Not an end Scouse old chap!...merely the beginning....Now I need to start on the Pfaltz DXII :rofl:

(just kidding Devs....The Snipe is more than I could have dreamed!..at last, RB3D will truly be removed!)

I cannot wait to recreate Barker's famous Dogfight....and doing a personal skin...and, of course...finally sending the Kaiser and his mono-wing monstrosity a final message, that for them.. Ze Vaw ist Over! :grin:

And Herr Olham...I will enjoy having an aeroplane that will out fly, out manouver, out gun and out class anything the German Air Service has to offer!

MUHahahahahahahahahah :lol:

Now Gentlemen...If you will excuse me...I'm going to neck a couple of Pints of 'Hen'....stick my tongue down the throat of that Lassie... climb aboard my trusty Snipe...and go give Harry Hun a damn good thrashing...six of the best...Trousers Down!...Hussah!!!

For God, Harry ... and St George! :drinks:

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

Brilliant Winder!

You said he'd fall for it hook, line and sinker - I owe you a fiver.

I can't wait to see his face when P4 comes and and he suddenly realises - well, it doesn't bear thinking about, does it? My guess is he'll be found floating face down in the Tyne.

Not an end Scouse old chap!...merely the beginning....Now I need to start on the Pfaltz DXII

:rofl::lol::rofl:

And Herr Olham...I will enjoy having an aeroplane that will out fly, out manouver, out gun and out class anything the German Air Service has to offer!

Yeah, yeah,yeah! And I'll show you how it feels when your bum gets warmed up by phosgen ammo, fired from an outclassed fighter, old boy!

Mmuahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!

Now Gentlemen...If you will excuse me...I'm going to neck a couple of Pints of 'Hen'....stick my tongue down the throat of that Lassie... climb aboard my trusty Snipe...

...and go give Harry Hun a damn good thrashing...six of the best...Trousers Down!...Hussah!!!

I was more impressed when I looked at the content of my handkerchief last time I blew my nose. [Capt. Blackadder]

Hey, Mighty - you also payed Winder fo this fake???!!!

Brilliant Winder!

You said he'd fall for it hook, line and sinker - I owe you a fiver.

I can't wait to see his face when P4 comes and and he suddenly realises - well, it doesn't bear thinking about, does it? My guess is he'll be found floating face down in the Tyne.

Thats not remotely funny!! :lol:

Thats not remotely funny!! :lol:

My guess is that the Snipe would be released with all squad and ace skins, including Barker's :good: