Sign in to follow this  
ID(io)T Team

Aermacchi MB-339A PAN

Aermacchi MB-339A PAN

Hi Guys here we go again......

The celebrated PAN (Pattuglia Acrobatica Nazionale) "Frecce Tricolori" of the Aeronautica Militare italiana is going to celebrate their 50th anniversary andso we are with this special edition MB-339PAN release.

Just in time for the big Show on the 11th and 12th of September over their Rivolto Air Basegrin.gif

The original model has been completely reworked, remappedand retextured in hi-res.

In the pack you'll find the colored smokes, the demo-teamformations and all you need to enjoy the thrill of an aerobatic team.

ID(io) Team

Beautiful aircraft, excellent detail work, thank you "TEAM" Flyer.gif

Hitm4n, questo modello è appunto per SF2 e non per la prima serie (WoX). Teoricamente dovresti convertire tutti i file ini dal formato Unicode al formato ANSI ma non ti prometto che sia finita li la conversione.

What type of terrain you've used for fly with the Aermacchi MB-339 PAN,because I have SF2 Israel, and I would know if is possible fly over an italian terrain, if there's one.Thanks!

Greetings,

Ice Man

Teo

I don't know what terrain is that exactly but I'm sure there is the touch of Stary ;-)

@Hitm4n: A dire la verità ho solo un' install di SF2V a scopi valutativi ma ancora mi baso su un install della prima serie. Durante le ultime beta mi funzionava alla grande.

What type of terrain you've used for fly with the Aermacchi MB-339 PAN,because I have SF2 Israel, and I would know if is possible fly over an italian terrain, if there's one.Thanks!

Greetings,

Ice Man

Teo

Stary's GermanyCE

Wrench´s Lybia for flying over Italy! ;-)

Edited by Soulfreak

Wrench´s Lybia for flying over Italy! ;-)

I found the map,but now I have another problem.How can I do for get only the pilot and not the copilot?

Greetings,

Ice Man

Teo