Sign in to follow this  
Creaghorn

Say hello to my little friend!

Why thank you kind sir and congratulations on your new arrival best wishes to you and your family :drinks: have a virtual whiskey on me...

Awww Creaghorn...what can I say?...He's wonderful!!

Mum looks positively glowing, with little Raphael lying there!...how old is he now?

If he's very new...ie:-Under two weeks...enjoy the peace and quiet!!

I think Mother Nature, in her infinite wisdom, makes Babies nice and quiet for two weeks, to give their mum a bit of R&R...So mant parents say "He's lovely and quite..never cries"....and then Baby finds out how much fun it is to make lots of noise!! :lol:

Loved the 'Benny Hill' bit..where you left the Wife on the doorstep!..hahahahahaha

Let me be the first here to wish Little Raphael, a long, happy and healthy life...and all the best to his proud mum and Dad!

Well done :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Congratulations Creaghorn, he´s really wonderful indeed, best wishes!!!

Wonderful video, Creaghorn! You are a very lucky man now: you can live another childhood! Enjoy it!

And be patient with the lady - she had to grow him for 9 months and maybe a bit exhausted now;

she will need your love and care. All the best for you three!

Your world will never be the same - my little Catriona is now 14 months old, and she is showing me the world anew every day. And every one is precious.

Enjoy the journey,

Ted

I am very happy for you and your wife Creaghorn. Loved the video. You will obviously make a great father.

May lifes blessings continue to shine on you, the misses and now your angel. Enjoy the time as it passes much faster then you can imagine.

Congratulations and best wishes to you, the Missus, and little Raphael!:drinks:

When can we expect Michaelangelo, Donatello, and Leonardo?

Edited by Cameljockey

Congrats to you and your missus Creaghorn, looks like he'll have some fun growing up :)

Thanks for the "peek under the tent", you have a great life. Seriously, ich bin weinerlich, it brought back a lot of great memories from the births of my two sons. Now that they're happy, successful young men, I miss the days when they were Raphael's age. Make every minute count.

Best wishes,

Bird Dog

Thanks for the "peek under the tent", you have a great life. Seriously, ich bin weinerlich, it brought back a lot of great memories from the births of my two sons. Now that they're happy, successful young men, I miss the days when they were Raphael's age. Make every minute count.

Best wishes,

Bird Dog

Exactly the same with me... my sons are two of the best things that ever happened in my life. Congratulations Creaghorn, as Bird Dog says, enjoy every minute.

Congratulations Creaghorn! All the best to you and your family, and a life full of blessings for Raphael.

Cheers!

Lou

Congratulations, DAD. And the same to the new Mother also

Congratulations on the birth of your son, Creaghorn. Any news on when you and your wife might start work on your next little "mod?" :grin:

Edited by Herr Prop-Wasche

thank you all for your kind words. the first days have been tough so far, but very wonderful. could sit and watch him every minute. and i think one gets used to get his sleep in snippets. so far he's doing a great job to show any neighbours within a mile who's the boss in the house :grin: . i'll tell you how he....................

ooops, got to run, there he goes again................

Guest British_eh

Ah good show to you and the Misses,

Have a single malt scotch, you will need it to help prep you for the hour or two of sleep you may get a night. I remember those nights, well actually it was just a blur the first six months, and that was 13 years ago now. It is certainly a wonderful time. You now have a Wingman for your missionsno.gif

Cheers,

British_eh