Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

Surviing the Cut

If you haven't seen it Surving the Cut is a Discovery Channel series that gives people a look into what it takes to train in the special forces.

And to me that show is awesome!! I didnt know the Air Force had such a badass special forces unit ...but the Marines recon ... holy crap I KNOW I couldn't do that.

So what do you think about that show?

Is TV making the courses seem worse than what are or is TV sugar coating it?

I think the courses are every bit as difficult as they're showing. Because it's only an hour show it may not seem like much but in the last show (Force Recon) you gotta remember that Alpha squad took 9 hours to complete the task of fitting their scuba gear in under 10 minutes.

I know it´s a bit, way off topic, but did you see the freak who assaulted the Discovery Channel building a days ago? How could an ecologist be pissed with it? Producing and broadcasting military related documentaries? Some people is nuts

Yeah I saw that and still can't believe it. And for some reason I thought discovery would take the show off the air because of the incident.