Sign in to follow this  
daddyairplanes

DD214

as of 1338 EST today i am the proud owner of 1 ea DD214 copy 1 and 4, Honorable Discharge effective 28 Oct 2010, installation clearing papers with completion stamp and DA 31 (leave form for you non Army guys out there) good for terminal leave until 28 Oct. I am effectively done with active duty. took a week longer than expected but what's the Army without some sort of SNAFU?

Make copies of that bad boy and put some in fire proof lock box. Also look it over and make sure they have all your career fields, medals, ribbons etc correctly on there.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Hooah!

Thank you for your commitment and service, we're all grateful and proud of you.

Here's to the next 40 years of success. :drinks:

i appreciate it all

@dave monday its to the notary for certified copies and i ll do the county clerk registering as well. back ups on back ups

hi daddyairplanes,

Nothing better when you know ...........im gone and you cant touch me lol . A whole weight is lifted off your shoulders . God bless the Royal Air Force at the time , should have been on my re-settlement course but instead sent me to Bosnia for six months . My re-settlement officer went mad asking where you been ......duh bosnia six months you sent me ? . No apparently i should have had re-settlement courses which i could neither afford or qualifie for as i was an sac , bascically waste of time as at the time you had to front 80 % of the course fee's up front . No one had that sort of money unless you was an officer or high non com . All bulls**t really , but here i am still doing the same job but as a civilian . Things have changed now uk military get better deals , no up front costs , but still get s**t on . You done you bit mate , now enjoy your life with out some one saying you off to blah blah in six weeks for six months etc . Your lifes your own now mate enjoy it :-)

regards

Mungo

Bless You and Thanks for your service. :salute:

Unless you have reserve time coming,women and children will go before they come after you.

Well Done!! :drinks:

Congrats, I still have 9 years to go.