Sign in to follow this  
ace888

SF2I ObjectData.INI files?

To All,

I decided to make some changes on my SF2I aircraft data. Did the CatPack distract. Discover there were only two additional ObjectData files, #12 and #13.

I could not find the avionics, cockpit, data, loudout, etc... files of the following aircraft F-15, F-4 Kurnass, and A-4H? Did I missed something? Where can I find the files for the missing aircraft?

Thank you.

I have checked other objectdata cat. files, no joy on the missing files for the following aircraft's avionics, data, cockpit, loudout, etc:

All of A-4E/H Ahit

All of F-4E kurnass

The F-15A Baz

I want to confirm with the community that there is a total of 13 objectdata files from the combine SF2V/E/I?

SF2V Files 1 - 8

SF2E Files 9 - 11

SF2I Files 12 and 13

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

F-15 BAZ is in 10;

all the other are in 12

wrench

kevin stein

It doesn't quite work that way.

They're kind of spread out, with most LODs and INIs in Objectdata003 and Objectdata010, and most skins in Objectdata012.

FC

Ok... Wrench and FastCargo,

Gentleman... Both of you are correct about the location of the "files." I want to confirm that the A-4E/H Ahit and the F-4E Kurnass uses the objectdata files of the respective "files" from the A-4E/F on #3 and the F-4E_78/75/72 on #3 as well? What I need to do is convert the files to the appropriate name, right?

Example: A-4E_Data will be re-name A-4E_AHIT_Data, same for the rest of the files?

I have looked at the Data.INI of these files and the content is the same in respect with aircraft series, just changes were made to reflect the appropriate name of the aircraft.

Thanks

Just do like the rest of us have alrady done ... create a folder at the root of /C:, and extract ALL the cats to it.

Then, you'll have everything right at your finger tips!

The ones in the screnie below are the ones you'll be needing

wrench

kevin stein

What are you trying to accomplish?

FC

FastCargo,

I am just trying to place, Example: The following files onto my "user" game saved directory for F-4E_Kurnass_78 so I can tweak it.

The files I wanted to place onto the aircraft folder: F-4E_Kuranss_78_Avionics/Data/Cockpit/Loudout, etc... The problem is I am unable to find the "specific" F-4E_Kurnass_78 files on the objectdata cat files that I have already extracted using the CatPack.

Edited by ace888

Just do like the rest of us have alrady done ... create a folder at the root of /C:, and extract ALL the cats to it.

Then, you'll have everything right at your finger tips!

The ones in the screnie below are the ones you'll be needing

wrench

kevin stein

Wrench,

That is a pretty cool way of extracting all the files, did not think of that. I only copy and paste the objectdata cat files from all three games and than place them onto the Catpack for extraction. I see you have #14 folder, is this objectdata file from SF2I?

SF2I expansion. it has the new shermans, mig15, vampire, meteor, mustang, spitfire, c-47 and other interestering stuff

wrench

kevin stein

Discovered the problem

1. I had an old Catpack extract tool program from the SF1 forum.

2. Just downloaded the latest Catpack extract tool program from SF2 download.

3. Did the re-extract of objectdata cat. files on #3 and walllaaaaa, the files for A-4 Ahit and the F-4 Kurnass show up!

Looks like I need to re-extract all of my SF2 objectdata cat. to make sure I have all the files. idea.gif

Sorry for the trouble guys... I should of have investigate it more before posting. Salute.gif