Sign in to follow this  
Skater

Why is this not surprising?

Hey Scout,

I won't steal your thunder on this. Go ahead and post the URL you sent me. I have visited it and read the material. Most interesting, and disturbing, to say the least.

Navy Chief

Hey Scout,

I won't steal your thunder on this.  Go ahead and post the URL you sent me.  I have visited it and read the material.  Most interesting, and disturbing, to say the least.

Navy Chief

Aye Aye Chief...

http://www.swiftvets.com/index.php?topic=KerryinVietnam

guess their choice was doing what they did,or fragging......

Hey Scout,

I won't steal your thunder on this.  Go ahead and post the URL you sent me.  I have visited it and read the material.  Most interesting, and disturbing, to say the least.

Navy Chief

Aye Aye Chief...

http://www.swiftvets.com/index.php?topic=KerryinVietnam

guess their choice was doing what they did,or fragging......

The site has been swamped all day. Can't even get to it.

It is a definite possibility that a certain political candidate's campaign may be performing a DoS attack here. The possibility has been raised, and again, it would not surprise me.

-Skater

Yes, the truth hurts, Skater.

They don't want the true story to be known, so they hack the site.

Hopefully enough people actually pay attention to the facts, but I am not enouraged as of late.

Navy Chief

Hopefully enough people actually pay attention to the facts, but I am not enouraged as of late.

a lot of folks do Not want be bothered with the Facts..I do have to agree with you Chief...

It is a definite possibility that a certain political candidate's campaign may be performing a DoS attack here

Id not doubt it,the site is pretty Blunt and definetly clear and to the point,no chocolate frosting there...

but keep trying,more folks ought to know the truth

I really don't believe it is a case of them not wanting to be bothered with the facts.

More often than not, they choose to IGNORE the facts because of extreme hatred for the current Commander In Chief.

Navy Chief

More often than not, they choose to IGNORE the facts because of extreme hatred for the current Commander In Chief

I was trying be politically correct!!!! (tho tongue was firm in cheek) guess that stuff is not Me tho lol..you know,what IS sad is that I believe fully in free speech,freedom of the press and ALL those things,as long as they are JUST THAT Free speech it is ok,as long as its politics its ok,but yeah that personal level thing has NO place in this Country..you dont like the guy,ok VOTE him out,if you dont like the guy Offer up REAL things,words,Acts ,deeds..let the VOTER decide things on the FACTS...oh well...

Thanks Creepy,

Humor is always appreciated!

Navy Chief

Kerry... :angry:

I can't stand that guy.

Damn him.

I do not know what I'd do if he was elected... :angry:

I bet most of the military would be right pissed... :angry:

We'd have to put up with FOUR (4), that's right, FOUR WHOLE YEARS of this guy. A proven liar.

A liar as POTUS? Oh, the shame... :angry:

I do not know what I'd do if he was elected... 

I bet most of the military would be right pissed... 

We'd have to put up with FOUR (4), that's right, FOUR WHOLE YEARS of this guy. A proven liar

Actually if the guy gets elected we just Might have him for 8yrs...the military would most likely be,but they'd do same as when carter and the perjurer were in office,respect the office even if the ocupant is a true numbnuts...the same guys that tried make a issue out of national guard service are now saying that whole bunch of viet boat vets are lying,unbelievable...

I do not know what I'd do if he was elected... 

I bet most of the military would be right pissed... 

We'd have to put up with FOUR (4), that's right, FOUR WHOLE YEARS of this guy. A proven liar

Actually if the guy gets elected we just Might have him for 8yrs...the military would most likely be,but they'd do same as when carter and the perjurer were in office,respect the office even if the ocupant is a true numbnuts...the same guys that tried make a issue out of national guard service are now saying that whole bunch of viet boat vets are lying,unbelievable...

EIGHT?

EIGHT?

EIGHT WHOLE YEARS?

Oh, the horror... <_<

You're right. They have to...well, respect the office. They might not give a damned s**t about who's in it, but respect the office.

I wonder what Kerry's plan regarding the military is. Should be interesting, seeing as how he wasn't in Vietnam long enough to get a decent tan... :angry:

You're right. They have to...well, respect the office. They might not give a damned s**t about who's in it, but respect the office.

I wonder what Kerry's plan regarding the military is. Should be interesting, seeing as how he wasn't in Vietnam long enough to get a decent tan... 

There it is,be a good thing if kerry's folks would get it thru their head,you HAVE to respect the OFFICE,otherwise it stops meaning anything and the whole campaign becomes mute,if WE dont respect the Office why should the rest of the world respect US?

a decent tan? thats problly the only REAL thing he got there..he keeps talking bout 'band of brothers',I got a big newsflash for him,REAL brothers would go Awol from the hospital to be with their buds,there WERE plenty of guys there that had 4 or 5+ Purple Hearts and STILL were with their Bros,if they were so damm close why did he scoot out first chance,then got back here to Crap all over the ones that remained and had done their full tours.oh well this might be way off.,just replying.

I remember well the horrible feeling when I learned that Comrade Clinton had been elected President for what ended up being TWO terms.

It was a dark day, to say the least. At the time, I was stationed at Saufley Field, Pensacola. I was an exam writer for my rating (AME). Virutally everyone on base was both depressed and highly upset that Clinton had been elected as Commander In Chief. From the day he was elected, until he left office, I could not bring myself to watch him on TV. Just the sight of him in a flight jacket, visiting the troops, was enough to make me sick.

Navy Chief

I found out about the following site this afternoon.

http://www.kerryoniraq.com/

Kerry supporters, if they have any nerve at all, will visit this site, and pay attention to the facts presented.

Navy Chief

I could not bring myself to watch him on TV. Just the sight of him in a flight jacket, visiting the troops, was enough to make me sick

oh hell,how about that perjurer over at the Wall,or Arlington talking about Honor,Duty,Courage..Valor...those days just might be on the way again

Hopefully not, but seriously, Scout....go see the site I listed. Watch the video.

It is truly amazing.

Navy Chief

I shouldn't weigh in on this, you know how much trouble an AO can cause. I heard the Swiftboat Vets commercial today, and wondered how many of the general voting public will dissmiss it as "spin".

I have yet to hear Kerry say anything but vague ideas. I have a rule that I dont support any Democrat from Mass. It seems all Kerry can do is attack the CIC for not jumping up and running for the door on 9-11. I guess he realised how many draft dodging NatGaurd and Reservists vote, so he's been quiet in that front. Hearing Kerry speak is about as motivating as watching a safety training film about VD.

I better stop before I'm acused of being narrow minded.

IYAOYAS

Kerry supporters, if they have any nerve at all, will visit this site, and pay attention to the facts presented

Chief we agreed they dont want the Facts,they want the 'anti' war, personal attack against the President thing,yeah I fully agree the guy flips and flops more than a olongapo bar girl..luckly our buds in the IAF took care of the reactor at osirak.otherwise we WOULD be in very deep stinky kimchee..the only thing that changed(between 98 and 2002) was the Presidents last name,the enemy was still there..as for weapons of mass destruction,lets see these guys buried migs in the middle of the desert,wmd could be stashed in a truck and buried..as for the wmd's themselves the 3 biggest ones in country are accounted for,two are dead and their daddy was pulled out of a hole,then had the idea say Im saddam,the president of iraq,I can hear a Trooper saying,'f**k you'...by the way the President of the United States says howdy........Chief you do know bout 8 days or so back kerry was saying he would take ole usama to court!..these guys still DONT GET IT,it is NOT a matter for law enforcement....mental picture,a NYPD ESU truck pulls up in front of a cave,swat comes out..hey we got a warrant for one usama bin gone...yeah right..

shouldn't weigh in on this, you know how much trouble an AO can cause

oh hell,weigh in!!! after all We AO's just have a strong back and a weak mind... :blink:

that site is 4.0!!!!!!!!! too bad it wont be seen by those that need the Reality Check

I found out about the following site this afternoon.

http://www.kerryoniraq.com/

Kerry supporters, if they have any nerve at all, will visit this site, and pay attention to the facts presented.

Navy Chief

I just could NOT watch the whole thing... :angry:

It's gut wrenching...Jesus, how could he do this!?!?!?!?!?!?! :angry:

Damn him to hell. :angry:

I'm going to post this site at the WCE forum, we'll see how they react to this... :lol:

Edited by Falcon Six Two