Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Well Done Prince William

I like the look of the picture. "Aoh, Jarvis, is that the button to warm my tea?":kewlpics:

At last, a good thing he has replaced this damned silver spoon in his mouth with an Intercom.

Imagine the joy of the people who'll be able to tell the story of when they were rescued by the Prince of England. :biggrin:

I've read about the stories of a few people out west saved by Harrison Ford in his helo in an impromptu rescue mission.

all the unmarried girls will now try to get drowned near RN ships.

oh boy here goes another round of TV Drama... just let the guy do his job... remember that on the Seaking rescue birds there are 3 other people...

Also worth noting he was given a fast track through flight school, and that no other Air Sea Rescue pilot gets ASR as a first assignement...

As for his brother good on him in 'Stan, however he does not actually meet the educational requirements to be admitted to Sandhurst.

Neither of them at any stage of their military careers have so far or in future will be allowed to fail, one rule for them another for every other student on each course.

Craig

I'm also supposing their military careers will be relatively short, so they're giving them a lot to do early because they know they won't be around for long.

That said, even if it's "easier" for them than the average service member, at least they're doing it! That's more than can be said for a majority of the so-called "leaders" which are ordering those same service members into combat.

If it needs to be done, don't hesitate, but don't do it without realizing the true costs involved by sending them in and just thinking "well, they volunteered." They volunteered to defend their country and make a positive difference, not to play some politician's games and die for someone's reelection chances.