Sign in to follow this  
carrick58

Re installing

Hi there, The wife got a New Computer so I got her Old one. I was installing combat flight simulator 3 and it read that I have version 3.0 and needed to install version 3.1, I checked Mircosoft/games / Combat flt sim 3 and its not listed. Can someone point me in the right direction ? so I can again fly the War Torn skies of OFF ?

Thanks Carrick58

Hi there, The wife got a New Computer so I got her Old one. I was installing combat flight simulator 3 and it read that I have version 3.0 and needed to install version 3.1, I checked Mircosoft/games / Combat flt sim 3 and its not listed. Can someone point me in the right direction ? so I can again fly the War Torn skies of OFF ?

Thanks Carrick58

Here you go :-

http://www.microsoft.com/games/combatfs3/downloads.aspx#update3.1

Just click and select CFS Update 3.1

2 more weeks and I get back in the skies for 2 weeks and then more time away :blink:

The wives get the Cake. Once upon a time their was a miner going through the Big D, He stated afterwards that she got the Diamond and He got the Shaft

Thanks all.

Thanks, for the advice. The wifes Old cumputer is a 3.0 GHZ, single core. Running an XP Operating system with 2 GB memory . The Vid card is a Nvida 7300 ?

512Mb. Althought its an Old computer, I think it will work for playing Off and Slient hunter.

Off topic, but a quick question. I just got the BHaH disk in the mail and thats all it was, a disk. This sim ships with no gude or paper manual? all that is online? Thas a first for me and ive been gameing for 20 years. Is it because it,s a mod ? The MS CFS3 is on its way so when I install them it looks like I have hunt for the details?

crash101

See the other thread you posted in crash101. Manuals are in MANUALS folder under "\OBDSoftware\CFSWW1 Over Flanders Fields" folder. Also they are discussed and key charts linked at top of our FAQ.

Total/ complete setup and install instructions are in the FAQ near the top best place to start.

http://overflandersfields.com/FAQ