Sign in to follow this  
Winston DoRight

a question for the devs

I contacted Seacondor and asked him about the possibility of him finishing his Gotha model. The instrument panel gauges were never finished and we would really like to have them in multiplayer. He offered to do so if no one was working on this already. He thought that someone else was currently working on a new OFF Gotha model or perhaps finishing his model. I've not been able to find any info about anyone working on this.

My question to the devs: Are you working on the Gotha, either a new one or finishing Seacondors model?

Edited by Winston DoRight

I contacted Seacondor and asked him about the possibility of him finishing his Gotha model. The instrument panel gauges were never finished and we would really like to have them in multiplayer. He offered to do so if no one was working on this already. He thought that someone else was currently working on a new OFF Gotha model or perhaps finishing his model. I've not been able to find any info about anyone working on this.

My question to the devs: Are you working on the Gotha, either a new one or finishing Seacondors model?

We are working on the HP0400 and the Gotha yes.

WM

Three policemen carry Olham into the madhouse.

The attendants take him over; the doctor starts filling in the papers.

First policeman: "He keeps repeating the same things over and over: The Gotha and the Handley-Page are coming! Mmuahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!"

Psychiatrist: "Ahem - Gotha? Handley-Page? Those were early airplanes, I think?..."

Second policeman: "They were bombers in the Great War. I build little plastic kits, so I know."

First policeman: "Yes, he's really good at it! He painted a Lozenge camo on his latest..."

Psychiatrist: "Yes, yes! I need to fill in this form! Ahem - How many "a" in "Muahahahahaaaaa!!!" ?"

Edited by Olham

I need higher doses - Handley Page! Rrrrrrmmmmmbbllll!!!! Gotha! Gneeeeeee!!!!!! Steam!!!

I will arrange for a new dosage... once I get my dose of flying OFF again... 13 Days to go...

What will happen in 13 days - will you get a new rig? I remember you said you couldn't fly for some time?

No I fly back to England on the 3rd October and I get back to my rig... as I still haven't got it set up on my Laptop... I brought the discs with me but left the 2nd CFS3 Disc in my desktop PC... doh...

Will it be flyable on a Desctop? Won't it get too hot? Perhaps you should take the PC with you?

Well my desktop runs it fine though I have been doing some hard work on the laptop and it runs fine for a couple of hours at high temps so I can get a couple of flights in... But I have got myself an old PC with a 3.2ghz single core chip with 2 gigs of ram running on XP just need to get a Video Card for it and it should run OFF like a dream as it will be practically the only thing on there... Oh and it also has a great 24inch LCD screen to go with... Just checking out a video card and thats going to cost me around 50pounds for a half decent one... so for a grand outlay of 75euro's I get a dedicated OFF PC...

Edited by Slartibartfast

Wow, that's great news! OFF really needs more bombers than fighters. :good:

Some modern laptops have more than enough power to run OFF smoothly. There are even laptops that are mainly designed for gamers, and seem to be more powerful than my current desktop PC.

Olham, take both of these pills. They should help to ease the symptoms of your Gotha-itis. :grin:

MYN04770.jpg

If P4 is still in the works with no release date and if it is a "stand alone" game, maybe continue the work on the Gotha for P3.

Looks like I'm gonna have to learn to do MP. The thought of several people crewing a big bomber and flying missions is something I've been looking forward to.

Thanks for the info Winder. I've passed it on to Seacondor and will leave it up to him to decide to finish his Gotha or not. Looking forward to your HP and Gotha or a fix of Seacondors Gotha, whichever comes first!

If P4 is still in the works with no release date and if it is a "stand alone" game, maybe continue the work on the Gotha for P3.

Looks like I'm gonna have to learn to do MP. The thought of several people crewing a big bomber and flying missions is something I've been looking forward to.

GHunter,

We multicrew 2-seaters all the time in MP; there's nothing quite like taking an FE2b or an F2b into combat with a human gunner onboard. Jump onto TeamSpeak (details in the Multiplayer forum) and we'll host a mission for you.

Vasco :pilotfly:

Burrrp! Oh my goodness, now I feel sick! What kind offff tblttls vrrrrrrr!!!.... .....