Sign in to follow this  
Vasco

Vasco's Volunteers - Reminder

Just a reminder gentlemen,

The new campaign starts on Saturday 25 September at 7PM GMT, 2PM EST and 11AM PST. Meet up on Black Haze's Teamspeak 3 server (Address: tx.teamspeak.cc Port: 9083 Password: pfalz) as normal. I will be hosting as usual (My IP: 94.193.248.106).

If you haven't already done so, please link up with Winston, Red Dog or myself on TeamSpeak to test your installation well in advance of the event - we have a number of aircraft fixed for MP for you to download and install don't want last-minute problems preventing us from getting airborne.

Regards,

Vasco :pilotfly:

I'm am so ready and excited about this! Has anyone that we made custom skins for cancelled? Or do I need to make any more skins? I'm working on getting Tailwind over for the campaign kickoff.

Winston are you handling the individual paints for the game? I have one just about painted up now.

Beard

Winston are you handling the individual paints for the game? I have one just about painted up now.

Beard

For this campaign we're going to use the historical "Black Flight" skins except I'm putting our names on the side in place of the actual pilots. See here: http://combatace.com/topic/58814-coming-soon-to-a-sky-near-you/

Just tell Vasco that you are signing up for the campaign and he'll make a "stand-alone" plane for you and I will make the skin.