Sign in to follow this  
Slartibartfast

The UN...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11402101

You know the more I hear from this deluded lunatic coat wearer the more I think he should start taking his medication... Either that or he should go lie down in a dark room and stay there...

I wont say he should be put in a Padded Cell as I have pre-reserved those for the people on this website... :rofl:

And the Purple Crayons are mine...

I must say that few I know takes the UN seriously theese days. Things such as this just enforces it.

I mean, their council of Human Rights include Saudi Arabia, China etc...

One night and one night only, its Friday night stand up with Macmud Banananutjob...... He's number one in Iran and is making his world wide premier in the UN.

See his take on....9/11

How he hates the Jews....and death to Israel

And everyones favorite....... my nukes are for peaceful use...

Its a night of laughs you wont forget.

Siskle and Eggbert say, "This guys is nuts."

Entertainment Tonight says, "Is this guy for real?"

Members Only says, "Can we have our jackets back?"

So dont miss a night of comedy you will want to miss over and over again.

:rofl::lol:

I would never go out and pay to see a comic as poorly dressed and shaped as this Mr Mamadoujihad. Even Woody Allen would look like a Brummell close to him !

just to rimind that UN is not an USA , or an Particular institution or something like that, unfortunatelly or fortunatelly everybody has a voice there.

we are not obligated to hear insane ideas of such a person, like US, EU and some other countries did while leaving the room.

What else is there to expect from a dimwit like this moron? Ask me if I'm shocked or dismayed. It's nothing new. He's the international town fool.

lunatic - dimwit - comic - moron - fool

Nobody man fits these words and climbs to the top of any political culture anywhere, unless he's a front. The behavior is for show, and keeps the souls distracted, domestically, internationally, or both. Everybody does it. It works.

Czech this out: :drinks:

Czech president tells UN to stay out of economics (...reuters.uk it loads slow)

~ http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKN259750420100925

UNITED NATIONS, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Czech President Vaclav Klaus on Saturday criticized U.N. calls for increased "global governance" of the world's economy, saying the world body should leave that role to national governments.

The solution to dealing with the global economic crisis, Klaus told the U.N. General Assembly, did not lie in "creating new governmental and supranational agencies, or in aiming at global governance of the world economy."

"On the contrary, this is the time for international organizations, including the United Nations, to reduce their expenditures, make their administrations thinner, and leave the solutions to the governments of member states," he said.

Klaus appeared to be responding to the address of the Swiss president of the General Assembly, Joseph Deiss, who said on Thursday at the opening of the annual gathering of world leaders in New York that it was time for the United Nations to "comprehensively fulfill its global governance role."

:

:

:

:

:idea::idea: The Czech president, a vocal skeptic of global warming, said the United Nations should also keep out of science, including climate change. U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has made fighting climate change one of his top priorities. (Editing by Paul Simao)

Klaus is close. Now, I'd leave economic governance to individual men and women.

Czech this out: :drinks:

Czech president tells UN to stay out of economics (...reuters.uk it loads slow)

Klaus is close. Now, I'd leave economic governance to individual men and women.

and he's playing the captain obvious.

the WTO is a institution more consolidated and even powerful than UN.