Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

A New Skinner in our Ranks

Let's hear it for Nbryant, who has sneaked in two rather Spiffing Spads into the Download section!...check 'em out!

Great to have another loony in the Fold! :drinks::good:

Yes, I've seen them and think we should regard him as an "aknowledged skinner". :good:

Well done nbryant and welcome to the funhouse. Drop your brushes in the turpentine jar by the door and grab a drink.

:drinks:

Cheers!

Lou

Thank you gentlemen. I can only hope to equal the quality of product that has already been produced. Plan for many many more to make appearances........ if I could just get over this perfectionist thing. I have developed a process to reverse engineer the dds files, well not completely but close enough. I have been learning photoshop, in a very amatuerish way, for the past year or so. Still trying to learn how to "create" as I now more or less re-engineer what I find with some simple additions added. I do get a tremendous amount of enjoyment at gazing at the final product......... so back to it.

Nothing wrong with using what is already there, nbryant. The skinners of OFF have given us literally thousands of skins.

When I mark all skin files, my computer tells me at the bottom, that they are 3.792 skins. If I now take off some 22 own

skins, the skinners have given us about:

3.770 skins !

So I always search for craft or parts of them, which I can cut out, change the way I want to, and stick them together again.

In such a big fund, you will always find the right parts. Carry on!