Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

I never thought you could do this in OFF

So I'm chasing this Halberstad DII around the sky one September morning in my trusty Sopwith Pup when I suddenly remember -

Hey, I've got Rockets...(0:47) 1080 HD

There's just no end to the possibilities in this sim.

Hellshade

Edited by Hellshade

Oh, bad form Hellshade. An ill wind coming your way after that one Sir. Better do something to buy back a bit of good karma ASAP. :wink: Good little video though, really.

The first German air-to-air rockets were fired from a Halberstadt. But they never saw as much use as the Entente's Le Prieur rockets. As better incendiary and tracer bullets became available in large quantities, the need for such primitive rockets disappeared.

Al is right about the rockets we have in OFF. They really do belong to a P-47 (HVAR rockets), and cause quite an explosion when you hit something with them.

P 47 HVAR rockets?!?!? Kind of Time Tunnel, eyh?

Ahh but I didn't use the weapon view. I just used "the Force" like Yoda taught me. :rofl:

Hellshade

"Vott??? Yoda? Vy is zere nossink about any Yoda in der Intelligence reportz?!?!?" Muszt I do everyssink myselff?!?!?"