To all of CA staff and modders - a big Thank You! Thank you for keeping this site alive. Thank you for all these great mods you've created. Thanks you for always willing to help be it a mod or a computer issue. Thank you for not quitting although many of you have been with SF series from the very beginning - 8 years by now...Thank you for putting up with annoying noobs and (sometimes) criticism of your work. Thank you for all the mods you WILL create.

Thank you for providing all of this for FREE! Some of the mods here could easily be made payware - they're THAT good (and judging by screenshots the Korea mod will easily rival TW stuff). However you still make it available for everyone and don't charge a single penny - most commendable!

Guys, sometimes you may feel annoyed or unappreciated, but believe me - you are doing a stellar job here and I just wish that more people, more often would let you know that! I sincerely believe that the community here, at CA are simply the best community of all sim games!:salute:

I know I'll repeat myself but what the heck....Thank You!

That's a nice post and I agree wholeheartedly. Thanks to everyone who puts up a mod (big or small - the mod not the person:lol: ), to everyone who gives friendly advice, to everyone who has posted in the Knowledge Base, to everyone who gives encouragement and to the admin peeps who keep this little piece of cyberspace in order.

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

I want to say thanks too you know.. Mostly to TK for making this series so open for modding... And a very big thank you to all my fellow modders.. Many which I consider to be real friends even if we never meet RL. It's mainly because of these guys this site is so great and still breathing :grin:

A huge thank you to EVERYONE on the site, for the little time I've been on the site. This has been the first and last site I visit on a regular basis because of the active and RESPECTFUL community! I also would give a big thank you to all the modders, alot of the work done and uploaded here easily rivals and surpases the likes of certain payware work. It feels great to have a community to share works of art, stories and articles for the good of the community. And last but not least, a big thank and salute you to all our servicemen from all countries represented here, this is a truly international community!