Sign in to follow this  
Fates

What Camera do you use?

I use a Nikon D90 with the following accessories:

Lenses: 18-105mm F3.5 AF-S Nikkor, 35-70mm F2.8 AF Nikkor, and 80-300mm F3.5 Tokina non-AF

Speedlight SB-600, MB-D80 Grip, Wireless remote

Nikon 6006 Body (35mm)in use as well.

I have been a Nikon user for years after switching from an old Canon AE-1 Program. I will have to say that Canon has been blowing Nikon out of the water for the last couple years with Digital SLR's, but Nikon has remained strong, and since I already had AF Lenses that still fit and were usable on the new camera body, I stayed with the manufacture and will probable never waiver.

Currently its the Mk1 Eyeball with a battered Mk1 brain attached...

I will be following this thread seriously though as I need to get a new camera... but it needs to be rugged enough to handle being on a motorbike...

I use a Sony A200, with the stock 18-70mm kit lens, a Tamron 70-300mm and a Minolta 70-210mm F4 Beercan. Went for Sony in the first place due to the plethora of old Minolta AF lenses available, that share the alpha mount.

Canon EOS 20D, Sigma 50-500, Sigma 28-135 F2.8.

I'd like to get an EOS 7D.....but then again I'd like a lot of things.

1)Nikon D80, Nikkor AF-S DX 18-55 VR F3.5, Nikkor AF-S DX 55-200 F4.0-5.6G VR, M42 adapter with two lenses from my Zenith models, wireless remote

2)Nikon Coolpix P5100

3) Forementioned Zenith 122x and Zenith B ("E" without lightmeter) with Helios and MIR2 lenses

my first camera back in the late 80's was Smena Symbol

A700 user here too. I've still got my old Minolta 7D as backup, but it's on it's last legs.

Lenses are a mix of a stock Sony 18-70mm, a Sigma 28-70mm, a Tokina 80-200mm and a Sigma 170-500mm.

-Jeff