Sign in to follow this  
stumpjumper

READY FOR TEST FLIGHT CHECK IN

ANYBODY GOOD TODAY TO HELP ME DO A PREFLIGHT CHECK IN MAKE SURE IM UP TO DATE OR MAYBE TOMMORW AS WELL

ANYBODY GOOD TODAY TO HELP ME DO A PREFLIGHT CHECK IN MAKE SURE IM UP TO DATE OR MAYBE TOMMORW AS WELL

Jump on TS sometime in the next three hours and I'll help test your installation Mike,

Vasco :pilotfly:

DId it work? Is Stumper back as well?drinks.gif

Stump WILL be back - he was on TS this evening but had his away flag up for hours. I'll try yelling down the mike again tomorrow evening. Hopefully he'll actually wake up and answer next time.

Vasco :pilotfly:

up and runnign teested ok mp stillhave my crappy fps even with winstons help ahwelll

Stump and Dudley are now checked out and ready to fly. Stump, I hope you can get your mic issues sorted out before Saturday. It sounds great in Teamspeak but in the game your mic is picking up the game sounds (engine, wind noise, guns firing, etc) and we can't hear your voice. Sorry the config tips didn't workout for you. You might try ending all other programs before you start OFF and switch off your virus program while in the game. Or maybe an OS issue? Is it time for a fresh OS reinstall?