Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

One of the best jet fighter films Ive ever seen

I have to admit. That was a damn good film.

Fishbeds and Fitters and Phantoms! Oh My!

Actually, it WAS pretty damn good!

umm...but where was the distinctive Rhino smoke trail???

wrench

kevin stein

Fishbeds and Fitters and Phantoms! Oh My!

Actually, it WAS pretty damn good!

umm...but where was the distinctive Rhino smoke trail???

wrench

kevin stein

Dont forget the little Tigers... that didn't get much of a viewing oh and the 2 Tomcats... I must admit it was quite a good watch at 5am. But your right where were the Smoke trails ??? :blink:

I have seldom seen a movie so full of bulls**t. and assholes. :rofl::lol: The dumb masses must have loved it though........

The Phantoms and Tigers were nice, for the rest it was aimed at idiots and played by idiots (though they almost looked human in all their US gear... )

Hou doe,

Derk

Edited by Derk

I have seldom seen a movie so full of bulls**t. and assholes. :rofl::lol: The dumb masses must have loved it though........

The Phantoms and Tigers were nice, for the rest it was aimed at idiots and played by idiots (though they almost looked human in all their US gear... )

Hou doe,

Derk

What is human ???

Dirk::

played by idiots

I don't have sound on my computer(*), so it wasn't that bad. :grin: I loved the visuals. Cool vid.

UFO looked like a small bird, flapping wings and all.

(*) I JAM stereo when I play The StrikeFighters. Playing music really loud helps me relax during the dogfight woof woof

I have to admit. That was a damn good film.

yeah ,loved the phantom.

Depends on if you define human as "what we should be" or "what we are." If the latter, then idiots are the humans, and those who are not are just not human. Fortunately. :grin:

"Ok, Kids.

Give the man an Oscar ! :P

Flying scenes was better then some I seen. There _are_ worse ones out there :P

Hi!

I like it!

I'm a Phantom... Fanatic!!! :cool:

Thank you very much... :salute:

Coupi.

the only thing good about it was that they made the footage and didn't take different videos and mixed them together..

Why didn't they take Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, Mao , Pol Pot, Osama BL, Ahmedinejadh and some more crooks like that as pilots and officers. That would really have given it a touch of reality... OK, there is some flying by real F4's and F5's, a Phantom landing on a road and the Sukhoi's and Migs on the ground were nice dummies but for the rest it is lousy fake with third rank effects and some airshow footage....

Typical stuff for primitive propaganda aimed at idiots.

The only thing I really like is that all the equipment is made in the US of A, the archenemy.......:grin::rofl::lol::bye:

Hou doe,

Derk

very well done!

:clapping:

Thanks OP for posting this.

It was pretty good from start to finish.

Lots of angry men with silly moustaches... :grin: They should have asked the guy below to be in the video.

moustache_competition090107.jpg

Well, kudos for having their own air footage and not stolen from other films. Don't know if the smoke trail is a must with the phantoms but at least the one that was damaged should have had smoke trailing for the effect... Also, good that they show their bombing isn't 100% accurate and I loved the part where the iraqi twisted his shirt and then put it to dry on the barb wire...  :rofl:

A fail from whoever posted the video though, those weren't cluster bombs AFAIK, what I saw was carpet bombing...

Derk, it kinda blows me away that you watched this obvious propaganda piece from more than 20ish years ago and expected it to have some kind of Academy nomination worthiness! Haha! :rofl::tongue:

Some very nice footage of the IRIAF gear there though which seems to be hard to come by. I don't think I've ever seen video footage of that 747 Tanker before, or this much IRIAF gear in a video before either. Great find MigBuster!! :ok: