Sign in to follow this  
GHunter

Track IR help

OK......I finally have a new computer. Installed OFF and patches. Installed my Track IR4. Fired up the game. Track IR won't function in the game but does in set up. So, slowly....step by step explain to me how to make the game and Track IR to work together.

AL, I couldn't find an explaination in the sticky's so maybe point me in the right direction.

Yeah, windows 7. not afraid to put butt out there....How do I get to "administrator" ?

Geeze! I wish this computer stuff was as easy as a black jack....pull out of pocket, smack victim.......

As always Al I appreciate your help and advice. If it's not too much trouble, explain to me how to go about it....use small words.

The up side is the game runs. Of course i'm toast without the TrackIR. Hat switch doesn't cut it.

OK..uninstalled and .reinstalled. It says status disabled in the lower left and the camera has a steady orange light. Now what?

It was a yellow/orangwe light on the camera. The disabled notice was in the trackir window. A cherry? Oh yeah. I turned the computer off and back on.....now I got trackir! I can see I'm going to go through a lot of pilots if the firat 3 are any indication. Is there a sticky on how to deleate them after they'er dead?

Al, thanks again for the info you provide here.