Sign in to follow this  
tranquillo

Squadron mascot?

Has anyone ever seen the dog you can hear barking occasionally? I've even driven round the airfield in the model T and on the bicycle but cannot find it. Of course, it may be in one of the tents.:grin:.

Does this elusive creature exist?

Or maybe being able to do a fly by in the middle of the night and drop him off at another aerodrome!

:drinks:Dogs around airplanes give a new meaning to Look out for Land Mines when walking about the Field. :grin:

Damn thing keeps me awake at night... and always takes a leak on the tyres... so if anyone see's it please send it to a new home... or drop it off on the Kraut side of the lines give them something to worry about... :rofl:

"Ze Dsherrmanns like dogs - ant zey can be verry useful, too!"

After you've landed, try yelling, "LASSIE!"

LASSIE

WIth any luck at all, 1950's June Lockhart will come running to you rather then the damned dog.

I'm not sure but I think it was in the mess. My ale certainly tasted like dog's .......... last night. Now..........where did it go :hunter:.